Associative wordplay = no female fans lol

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Pat Stay, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

Just sayin...its really only battle die hard male rap fans who like that shit. Its cool to an extent, but after a while its like...what the fuck are you even saying hahaha..imagine a hot girl breaking down a long ass word association scheme to you lol...limpdick lol
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

It aint really cool.

Associative wordplay is a stretch, it sounds forced, it's even cornier if you break the bar down after you've said some associative shit...it's like way to try and prove you're smarter than me but I got you're stretch for lines shit the first time, its not going over my head.
    test
  3. Dark Magic

Dark Magic Member

Battle rap = No female fans.

Although associative wordplay has been done to death and its really stupid at this point.

If you have to bend the words and pronounce them differently in order to do it, then you're doing it wrong.
    test
  4. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LOL @ this thread, battle rap doesn't have female fans period, and the only one I know that does reviews is the biggest Chilla Jones fan there is. In fact, thats the only style of battle rap I can imagine a girl liking

Wow @ the hating
    test
  5. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

IDK what's more pathetic.

The fact that this wack ass wigga thought this super fucking obvious, No Shit Sherlock level revelation was ground breaking enough to warrant him putting on his Captain Obvious hat and make a thread about it, or the fact that he's been so busy smoking crack out of Molson Dry cans to realize this side of the board is deader than a 70 y/o hooker's pussy.

#FAIL
    test
  6. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Thats what happens when your favorite rapper sucks glass shlongs

Shoutouts to Math
    test
  7. Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong Yeah, it's me nigga

Easy, that's because associative wordplay demands a certain level of lyrical literacy and effort to appreciate while multi syllabic filler can be appreciated by all, even 16 year old drunk canadian white girls.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

The other site is messing with my comp
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

If battle rap has no female fans... do battle rappers still got groupies @Pat Stay?
    test
  10. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I don't mind it if it's done sparsely (READ: once.) but when it's over done it just makes me want turn the whole battle off.
    test