Assassin's Creed mini-review

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrectify1, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane New Member

yeah i clearly think it's "ot" and i didn't just do that by accident. keep reaching. incase you haven't noticed, i don't capitalize a whole fuckin lot smart guy. i'm fine so long as i make sense grammatically. which i do. you're obviously a self-absorbed fucktard control freak.

is that right? well take a look at the other assassins creed thread. you freaked out over nothing and got put in your place. i get it, you're proud, but maybe you could prove me wrong by displaying the balls to admit you were wrong.

but you just keep up with the net stalking angle. like it's difficult to click a topic and make a reply lol. i didn't come in here to see you bud. get over yourself. oh, and it's "argument" smart guy. you really come off trying to look smart but have trouble with basic words. no wonder you cling to my laziness like it's actually a flaw. quick! bring me down with you!

you'll ignore me? is that right? is that a fact?

go ahead and try

figure of speech. clearly. you can stop trying to look smart now. you only put up the front when i questioned your intelligence. you're really not the first person to do it on here. i've dealt with your kind dozens of times over.

ok i had my suspicions but this confirmed it. you're just pulling a double ml.

the more you get outwitted, and lose an argument or feel bettered, you just beef up your ego by portraying yourself as a god or something like that. "you should be praying to me". yeah of course. well, at least it's clear to everyone now (as if it wasn't before) that i completely owned you.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Clearly you did, because you're dyslexic. I'm not a control freak I control freaks.

Capitalize the two "Y's", the "I", and the "W".

I've played the game and in my opinion I wasn't wrong.
    Infact, I can't wait to play AC 2. The story was awesome!
    I did look at that arguement and I decided it was boring, redundant, and Ad infinitum.

Capitalize the two "I's" bitch boy.

Actually, you came in here not only stalking me, but starting beef as well.
    You came in here paranoid because you suffer from a inferiority complex.
    The first thing you did was immaturely accost me for no reason other than you're a meat head with an inferiority complex. I have the trouble? You're the dyslexic one who can't even spell "TO" correctly. You're the illiterate one who doesn't know how to captalize at the being of a sentence. For crying out loud! You don't even know to caplitize names. You couldn't even figure out semantics retard.

Capitalize the "B", the "L", the "I", the "G", the "O", the "Y", the "N", and the "Q", Mr. Dipshit.

Does this mean your going to continue to net stalk me?
    After this reply, I'll teach you the art of ignoring an immature peon.

Captilize the "Y", the two "I's", and the "G", Mr. Hook on Phonics.
    And While you're at it, add a punctuation mark after the word "TRY".

I wasn't even aware you knew how to question intelligence. Dealt with? Dear lord you're hilarious I want to visit this fantasy land you call reality sometime. What is it like being mentally ill on SSI? You're a internet troll nothing more. You're a key board warrior with a pointless cause. You're a immature dolt. And it seems to me you have a inferiority complex due to your lack of education. Now, captilize the "F", the "C", the three "Y's", and the "I", you fucking clown.

Actually, the retarded similarities between you and Double ML are uncanny.
    I just don't take you seriously nor do I respect you one bit.

Captilize the "O", the "Y", the D, and the acronym ML, fuck boy.

Funny thing is you came in this thread beefing with me. I don't beef with anyone usually. I usually have discussions like an adult. However, I have realized when it comes to you, I must treat you, like the retarded piece of shit you are. Or just simplely ignore you. You wanted beef with me, all I did was entertain your shallow mind for a bit. However, you bore me now, so I'm finished with you. And I already told you once Mr. small attention span, this forum is not the Transatlantic slave trade 400 years ago, you haven't owned anyone, meathead.

Captilize the "T", the three "Y's", and the "W".
    test
  3. Cane

Cane New Member

wow vote=you

you managed to come up with a super cool punchline, and avoid addressing my point completely! i mean, it's because there is no reply cause i was right, but you're a multitasker! hoorah!

you also didn't know you were right, short of being psychic. do you understand that? and don't get mad because i made a good point, just answer it.
    yeah how convenient, you went back and forth until it became too hard to fight a losing fight.

well isn't that just too bad, that i pointed out you need to get over losing an argument. i know you're insecure and come off as extremely narcissistic but it's not the end of the world.

wow. you've got so little to work with, you cling to the fact i hit the O before the T by accident.

but no no, i actually think it's ot! lmfao look what i make you kids do
    No, i do, but i'll keep doing it just because i find it hilarious that the insecurity in you forces you to put on this front like you have to educate me, when i've a post secondary education in writing. it's just laziness. but you've got noooooothing little man, so you cling to this. dead giveaway i've got this won anyway. while i'm just lazy, you just can't spell. sucks huh?

sounds like you tell yourself this in the mirror lol

lmao do you call people immature peons while crying alot in a dark room? do you light candles and listen to korn? while wearing eye liner?
    yeah tell me about it. here in reality, we'd welcome you. whenever you're ready...
    you, called everyone else names, for not agreeing with your opinion.

avoid that

probably because i offended you and pissed all over your god complex. people like you usually are like that, what with being insecure about your intelligence and all. like a short man working out constantly. you prove us all wrong, stupid!
    then why did you take a hissy fit episode, and call us all retards for observing video and not automatically agreeing with something you simply heard?

you can't answer that directly.

it's simply buddy. see what i mean? i'm just lazy but do you think i graduated writing like this? this is a fucking rap msg board, lmao, get real. simplely real lol

you can stop trying to look smart now, you'll still be insecure in the morning. the quest to mend your shattered ego won't ever go away.
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, so I killed my first assassination target today in Damascus. I'm on my second mission in Jerusalem to kill Talal. Eh, I guess the repetition is starting to kick in now because I am kind of bored with the game now. It's the same thing over and over.

Ride on a horse to the city...get attacked SEVERAL TIMES while getting there, go to assassin's bureau...Climb to the high places to update ur map.....complete 2 investigations(eavesdrop, pocketpick or interrogate).....kill your target....Go back to the assassin;s bureau....Ride to another city..do the same shit again.

Eh, the story is good but it's starting to get so boring. It's actually starting to remind me of Grand Theft Auto. All u do is walk around crowded streets doing missions. I highly doubt I'll play this to the end...I'm just not seeing anything new. Plus I'm getting Mass Effect this week. Bleh, game was ok while it lasted. I'm sending it back though I think.
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

it picks up after hte third mission ....atleast to me.....first 2 assasinations were too easy.......plus the more you get into the story, the more interesting it is......

moving around is more fun now that i'm more used to the controls....i love the free running......and after the third mission, you don't have to travel all the way to places you've been to before.....
    test
  6. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

it's........so.........boring
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Some people just have small attention spans for this type of gaming.
    Glad you stuck with it. By the end the story is really deep in conspiracy.
    I didn't find the game that repetitive either, No different than say a GTA 3.
    I found Half the fun is just running around, getting in fights, looking for flags, or doing stealthy side quest assassinations. Which I loved. There could be more side quests though, But I can't wait to play AC 2. You're going to love fighting the last two bosses.
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

well i guess if you don't find alternate history and the illuminati of any interests the game may not interests you in the slightest......but i find the reasoning behind every person i assassinate extremely interesting.......all the minor flaws in the game are pretty much overlooked after a cetain point.

i guess it really depends on your interests in the subject matter.....
    test
  9. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

It's not the story...it's not that I have ADD...it's called repetition. I hate it..doing the same thing over and over again just to advance a story line isn't fun to me..I'm sorry. I'm not trying to offend anyone...but....I was getting flashbacks of Grand Theft auto while playing this...and how I would just walk the streets and pick fights with people cause I was bored out of my mind. Or how every mission in GTA was either steal something or kill somebody for someone else...hmm...sounds familiar doesn't it? That's all u do in assassin's creed. The story is excellent..but I'm not willing to be bored just to advance a story line. Maybe I'm dumb, slow or impatient for thinking like this...but...this just isn't me dude. Sorry.
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i mean i can see why you don't like it.....the repetition is there....but i'm saying the story to me, makes up for it....

and things like free running and escaping from the guards makes it a lot of fun...and i enjoy the combat alot, especially when it's like 10 on 1......

but it's not "boring"....just alot of repitition
    test
  11. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

it's really boring to me.....the combat is so simple.....i shouldn't have to force myself to play badly JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE AT DYING IN THE GAME.....you can spam counters the WHOLE game and you'll never die

but it's really repetitive
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I knew you would love the twist on history and illuminati aspects.
    AC 2, is gonna be on some da vinic code shit, I can't wait.
    test
  13. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

The ending sucks
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

wow, the ending was fucking crazy......shit was like night and day.....

i may write out a full review later on.....crazy ass shit man....woah
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.