Assassin's Creed 2...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by .:Pain:., Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Was not as good as the first IMO.

I beat it in five days, and the story was good, but they should've done more to expand the actual assassination missions, rather than everything else in the game. I liked what they did with it, but the assassination missions played out the same as before.

Pretty good game, but like I said, I remember enjoying the first one waaayyyy more...
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

your alone on that one.....it was what the first one should have been and more......

my only gripe was it was just too easy....
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I just replayed the first one and beat it in a day and a half. The ending still makes me want to shoot everyone responsible for contributing to it.
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

really? i honestly felt like the ending in the second one was horrendous..
    test
  5. V E R B I S M

V E R B I S M New Member

blah, i'd rather play gay tony..
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

??? really

ending to the first was dope as fuck.....
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^I thought so too.

I thought the ending for 2 was waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too abrupt. Almost cliche to an extent.

The first was well written if you ask me...
    test
  8. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

wtf ending
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

are the missions from town to town repetitive like the first one? where you do the same 4 missions over an over just in new places
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Not at all, it's more like a GTA type mission structure.......none of the missions (besides the assassinations) from the first game are in the second.....

They got these tomb like places where you can go explore to find these relics (ala tomb raider). Assassination contracts (outisde of the main story)....and during the main story the mission types are varied......from taking out archers for an attack, leading groups of mercs and soldiers into battles, Scoping out a place to see the best way to break in, ect...

they got alot of extra shit like finiding these glyphs that lead to the "truth", hidden in cumputer code throughout the game

you even got your own villa that you can upgrade and make money so you can buy armor better weapons ect.

So much shit to do in this game it's like day and night from the first one.

also the world feels more alive this time, last game shit just felt empty. Now you got pick pockets running around you can jack, you can hire whores theives, and mercs to work for you shit like that
    test
  11. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Plus treasure traps to find all the chests with money in them. The more you invest into the town businesses the more the town thrives too.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I'm finding it better than the original .. Plenty to do and little touches that make it more enjoyable to play ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Only started playing yesterday and its already better then the 1st
    test
  14. Dark_Sun

Yeah 2 is a lot better than the first one all around. I like the ending to 2 better than 1. I've accomplished everything on this one besides finding about 47 feathers. I really don't have the patience to look for all of them. I wish you could purchase maps that identify where the feathers are like they do with the treasure chests and then I would be more likely to look for them. Also I wish we could replay the missions too because after you beat them all you essentially have to start the game over and that's just wack if you just want to replay a particular mission.
    test
  15. The Bezserker

The Bezserker Member

Haven't played it. Or the first one.
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

Anyone download the add on Battle of Forli yet? Since I'm snowed in and can't go anywhere I guess I'm finna cough up $3.99 to download it. They are coming out with another add on next month also...
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I need to get back to this .. I've been enjoying multiplayer games again since getting Live back ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Battle of Forli (Squence 12) is cool but I'm not gonna play the entire game through again until they release Bonfire of the Vanities (Sequence 13) sometime in February obviously because it fills in that gap between Squence 11 and 14...
    test
  19. AssassinsCreed

AssassinsCreed New Member

1st game was based on me
    test
  20. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

fucking cornball hahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.