ASK LUSH ONE ANYTHING official THREAD. I will anwer any question you have 100% honest

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

haha. thanks. good looks. one other question, since it's clearly 100 degrees in this thread. D-Lor a little while started talking about the issue with the explosion in casual fans plus some of the more obsessive die-hards on RM. He said people would attack him or criticize his opinions with personal stuff like "if it wasn't for the fans you'd be no one" and he'd counter that prior to how widespread it is now, battling was better and much more fun. It was a tight-knit in-crowd of struggling rappers and hobbyists getting ripped on booze weed and pills, entering comps and having a dope time while still having a competitive spirit.

Even when you read the older BVA stuff from 2007-2008 you can tell that sense of fun. Everyone I see involved in this seems stressed and tired as fuck, so did this shit get a little too big to maintain the fun and competition that used to be there? Or is it still possible to bring back that feeling in 2011/2012?

last thing. this is one of my favorite rap songs of any region ever. the theme is crazy to me and he kills it, even tho the beat's kinda corny/cheap. was this track big in Oakland or was it kinda slept on?
    test
  2. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

qfTbh
    test
  3. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

that is the skrillion dollar question bruh.. thats what Im tryin to figure out my damn self..

and yeah, that song was major in the bay.. but really, any 40 joint from that era oozes classic..
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I would never take ideas from other divisions.. thats what they do.. I dont bite.. I originate.. they duplicate.. thats how it is and thats how its gone be.. I just have that type of personality.. people love to check out what I do and do it they damn selves.. sooo

Your right about the part where you say battlers should be last and should be greatful for the promo op tho.. Kudos for that. A lotta rhetoric and played out questions/suggestions for the most part tho..
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

hahah sooo Brittish..

not liking Ward 22's cheesey reggae songs = not having a soul

please tell me you have a vagina?
    test
  6. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

its based on who asks to get paid and we work from there.. if I want them bad enough at the event.. we work somethin out.. or else, I laugh if they ask..
    test
  7. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

word to this
    test
  8. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

test
  9. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

i respect u doin this for so long.got a million questions even after all these.

can u give us an example of url stepping on your toes?

did u lose respect for arsonal after he demanded more money to finish the battle the same night?

also arsonal seem claimed he was almost at 20k from 3 cali battles(bullshit imo) i always assumed he made about 1g for the first and 3 for the second two how much did he get paid?
    test
  10. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

hahahah
    I dunno cuh
    test
  11. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

yo lush how much did kap pay solomon to battle ness at grizzle?

pesci said you was sleepin on his album, you listen to in 3D yet?
    test
  12. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

In retrospect how many gt battles do you think dbd and cortez won?
    test
  13. LumberJackWhite

LumberJackWhite New Member

Lush, very good of you to do this.

What would it take AND what would you be prepared to do to get Kap back in GT?

Look forward to your answer and all the best, fella.
    test
  14. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Damn Lush y you did that

[youtube]IlmTh3XvZm4[/youtube]

tbh
    test
  15. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

If Im not involved in a show I typically dont go, just cuz Im at so many of them for work.. and its more incentive to get booked for shows haha

I am disgusted by the state of local bay shit for the most part right now.. worst its literally ever been since the 80s.. shit, it was even better then.
    I think the bay needs to find its old sound, revitalize it, and then I might give a fuck again.. Im disgusted by that jcat shit thats gettin run on the skrilly skrill.. but uh, I dont consider my music a part of that scene at all and Im glad because artists who come out under that umbrella get pigeon holed and it ultimately hurts their success in 90% of all markets
    test
  16. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

hellz yeah mayen lets get it.. i look forward to hearin from you
    test
  17. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I just hate close-mindedness period.

I hate how scribble nerd fans wont accept someone rappin with a hood style and I hate how anyone who doesn't bust a million shots every bar is overlooked by the 'street' crowd.. It bothers me both ways and is the biggest limitation in the game.. I never wanted GTN to be defined as this league or that league.. just the league that had the craziest match-ups and most classic battles..
    test
  18. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

yeah i meant to say legends of the hidden temple..

and River City Randsome is one of my favorite games too in ref to a previous question..
    test
  19. 905allday

905allday New Member

yo lush.
    did u watch bender vs arcane, and if so, who do u think won
    test
  20. spityourgame99

spityourgame99 genious on the stovetop

what do you feel was the best money you spent on someone to do a battle?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.