ASK LUSH ONE ANYTHING official THREAD. I will anwer any question you have 100% honest

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

great fucking answer, Old Entourage> and Below the heavens is easily top ten best hip hop albums of the decade..
    test
  2. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

we wanted to do that with the Grizzle videos..

we will do it in the near future actually, yall will see..

the thing is Kap wasn't really trippin on the money like yall think.. the communication between him and the CEOs was just all fucked off.. he felt turned off by the whole situation and bounced.. PERIOD.

Kap's one of my best homies to this day just so yall know
    test
  3. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

one love plaaaaya!!!
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

1. they are 100% equivalent.. the bay area and LA doppleganger of one another.. Their debut albums which were both 2 of the 10 best albums of all-time.. their follow ups are both incredible.. and although they lost a step since then they both still release quality material and tour the world.. HUGE influences on my life..

2. I never peeped that website til after it's heyday but most likely it did indirectly.. Im a Philaflavian which is a byproduct of that site but this was my first hip-hop messageboard and i signed up in like 04/05..

3. Tomy's #2 on Pico and Sawtelle in West LA.. thats my hood tho soooo.. Regular cheeseburger w/ everything from there>>>

4. yeah I did.. primarily used premed lines and concepts but incorporated close to half of my bars with freestyles.. and NOTHING actually written down on paper.. just pre-thought out shit

5. Tweeting bars from the battle..

follow me- twitter.com/lushone
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

i kinda assumed those views were generated maybe i should peep again.. i've heard some real good things about the AHAT league and would be open to workin with them.. I thought had one point they wanted to work with URL but Im not sure.. Im still down tho, as long as it aint steppin on no toes..
    test
  6. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

there is still a chance..
    I need to have afew meetings with my partners to see the latest status on this cuz we are approaching the final hour before it's too late..
    test
  7. Trappedmc

Trappedmc Member

Didn't read all 33 pages, so ignore if already asked.

Is there any chance of getting Jin back to battle after all failed attempts last year? The timing for his comeback would be perfect, as you would definitely gain some attention that's been lost by recent URL shows.
    test
  8. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

yeah, I fux wit Cred
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

about how many people went to MOB would like day one and day 2 ?
    test
  10. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

Finally, Tomy's getting some love, everyone dick rides In n' Out hard. Used to live out in LA and I honestly don't really buy into the In n' Out hype—now that I've relocated I fuck with 5 Guys/Cookout burgers.
    test
  11. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

What was the JIN situation?

There was alot of talk between you and his managers no?

What actually went down what was he offered in terms of money etc ?
    test
  12. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Do you ever go over to UCLA then since you're so close, specifically the Jazz/Reggae festivals?
    test
  13. SlepTTT

SlepTTT New Member

What happened with Rhet and Machina Muerte? Same thing with Chip? Is it just disagreements with Isaiah or do you guys decide that as a whole?

Isaiah makes hella dope music why isn't he featured on any grind time shit, I assume that's his own choice as it might not be the outlet he is looking for.
    test
  14. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

WSup wit it Cozy.. Much respect playa, I always appreciate your feedback.. Your one of the few people who I dont know in real life on here that I would actually want to kick it with in real life based on your wit and opinions and style on here..

about the divisions.. Since we made the unintentional decision to become the all encompassing movement of battle rap and not the exclusive regime that is URL, we opened ourselves up to working with and devouring every single start up league out there.. Now our dominance depends on the sheer mass of our movement and all the eyes that are brought upon us by their inclusion.. this worked great when we still had a barrage of top tier battles but since it's slowed its really exposed our ass.. Thank God we got these RTB battles and Poison Pen droppin some heat rocks in the mean time.. For us to switch back to being more exclusive is going to be a very arduous and time consuming task which could possibly take 6 months to a year.. but we want to do it.. str8 up.

As far as my flow.. I think my biggest problem in the eyes of many is that my pocket is hella different since I grew up on so much West Coast underground music which has a different pocket then traditional east coast boom bap.. that throws off enough people and even myself at times to the point where I have addressed this problem and have been workin on correcting it.. I didn't always rap like that tho, just quite often..
    The unreleased material that I've worked on since Gold Bricks which will be droppin soon and there is a marked improvement in the flow that I hope you will notice.. and even more recently, the stuff Im workin on since then is significantly better then my previous improvement of flow.. Im pretty sure you will notice it and I hope you find it compliments my lyrics even more.. As far as ear for beats go I think mine is one of the best but to keep it treal I don't have any releases which fully exemplify the sound I am going for.. in time I hope to show yall..

Splashmatic
    test
  15. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Waaaapsi!

WSup you goomba?

Are you in Cali or what?
    test
  16. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

answered in full afew posts down..
    test
  17. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Hollow's askin for 6 stacks now? Damn
    test
  18. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

who are your favorite LA rappers?
    test
  19. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Do you think Hollow got paid 6k to battle at Summer Madness?
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

1. Jaze stepped down due to feeling disrespected by the CEOs in the decision to have PH over-take the division, amongst other things.. He and I remain homies to this day tho.. He put in a lot of work for GTN regardless of how the community in general perceives it. PH stepped down for some of the very same frustrations I have had while throwing events with GTN.. He was put in severe debt due to the events, unable to put the attention he needed to sustain his music career/real life/sanity, and felt a great deal of dissatisfaction with the finicky and often 'abusive' fans.. Kap I already explained in another question homie..

2. I've had brief conversations with all those guys, aside from Iron who is actually a homie of mine.. but honestly, a lot of those dudes just come off hella snakish and just want to perpetuate their own agendas.. we all respect eachothers grind, but I aint a fake person so I aint gonna holla at NONE of those clowns unless we have some direct business to discuss. If we all can see eye to eye on the paper, then badabing.. Hollow askin me for 6K was outta pocket to me and just showed he really didn't want to do the battle.. I've never heard any of those rediculous 10K+ offers cuz those guys know I would never entertain that period..

3. I would say its very likely to be honest.. Im not sure when, how, or anything like that.. but it will most likely happen.. and Im not sayin that I will never throw a mega-event like that again.. just dont have any plans to at the moment or in the forseeable future..

4. I think Math might have taken it but Iron was incredible too and got did hella dirty and showed rediculous heart.. its basically my favorite battle ever and a HUGE influence on me, more so then most battles.. Math at his finest by far. His style just over-powered.. I love Iron in it too tho.

5. GT/KOTD/URL/DONT FLOP/FLIP TOP/ASSAULT&BATTLIN/AHAT/NO COAST/KOTR/BASEMENTALITY/TBL/CBL.. they all get props from me.. theres others really doin they thang too!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.