Aside from the children, why do you think women stay in unwanted relationships ......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Aside from the children, why do you think women stay in unwanted relationships longer than men....?
    test
  2. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Because they want to feel loved and wanted even if the dude is making her feel like shit and degrade and hit her she just wants to feel love personally i know the feeling but some relationships are soo bad that most need help after it.
    test
  3. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

Females are naturally weak and the easiest to manipulate. You just have to know how to do it.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you have a point but trust me i know females that think just like a man lol and can run game like the playing for the lakers lol.
    test
  5. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Some Women are very strong or slighty strong like myself but alot are very weak and stupid
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Yup but when you got them when that's on top of their game it's over for some men lol.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

This maybe true in unmarried relationships... but 70% of all divorces are filed by women.

So women are much quicker than men to leave a marriage.
    test
  8. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Well I wouldn't marry a dude if i knew it wouldn't work out plus I don't believe in Divorce. The only reason I wouldn't be in a relationship if the dude is beating on me or mistreating and degrading me. I give respect and would want it back.
    test
  9. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

This.

I think most women rely on their mates too much though. So having that sense of stability in their lives is a playing factor as to why they would stay in a marriage/relationship.

There are plenty of reasons as to why though. Each situation and aspect is different.

And Winter, it’s easy to say “I don’t believe in divorce” until you’re married, lil’ mama.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I "hated" my wife through most of our marriage, but I still would've never divorced her... because I made that vow to her and God... I took those words seriously.

She was the one who punked out and quit... all because she couldn't find perfection in me... yet she was far from perfect herself... but I still honored my commitment to her... I smiled when I wanted to frown... I kissed her when I wanted to run away from her... I did my part to show love and she didn't.

I personally feel that marriage and divorce are so diametrically opposed to one another that you cannot believe in both at the same time... if you believe in marriage and the vows that you make, then divorce is never an option.
    test
  11. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Agreed Divorce is never a option. No matter what I'll spice it up and find something good in my other half I will never be the one to leave unless I am being beat badly TBH
    test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

CUz some are lazy and dont have the strength to get out of relationship.
    test
  13. Ruddyluu

Ruddyluu New Member

desperation
    test
  14. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

their mental state has been fully ninja'd

they somehow come to believe its a display of love, no matter what evidence you bring to the table to try and show them their belief is wrong... its a lot like the mental state of religious people imo (not tryna start a religious debate though)
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

comfort....if kids are involve, not finding someone else who would want to be with a woman and her kids
    test
  16. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i'd date a mom with kids just to get milf action on the regs.. on the rags on occasion too :O
    test
  17. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

lol. yea ok. I get on hit while pushing a stoller , at parks, in line at seaworld/disney- more than I do when I go out with girlfriends.
    I got hit on big and pregnant-- (grossed me right out)
    I think that its very old school mentality to assume that single moms arent going to be wanted.
    I met my husband as a single mom.
    but I think women stay in bad relationships because everyday isnt bad.
    even if its just 2 good days out of 10 bad days, those 2 days can be very promising to someone that really wants to make it work.
    test
  18. niggaplz

niggaplz New Member

Dick and $$.

The amt of bullshit bitches will put up with is directly related to the vastness of your monetary resources & the fatness of your 3rd leg.

Of course, some hoes are just ugly, fat, worthless slags who don't have a choice but be grateful anyone would waste time fucking them.
    test
  19. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

Sometimes you think about all the good times you have in the past and you hope they come back.

Sometimes you figure you've put too much effort into a person to have all of that go to another. I had a roommate who changed her ex's whole style and she felt like she'd be damned if someone else got the fruits of her labor.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Just because it is one way for you doesn't mean it's the norm. Nothing old school about it. I see it all the time. Still you are semi right. Guys have a fetish for pregnant women and moms but women in current bad relationship don't see it that way. They don't see it how you describe it, being hit on constantly, etc. They always seem to see the negative because in those relationships, they've been made to only see their negatives. Not saying it's the norm and i'm disagreeing with what you say being the case but what i said previously is what women have conveyed to me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.