"As usual sara kana let the team down"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheHater, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Sara, please refer back to my original post. I wrote that this incident "allegedly" happened according to my reputable sources. In the event that these first-person accounts are untrue, I apologize. I relied on the information I had at the time. However, please realize that a along with the fame and glamour of being a recognizable face in a multi-thousand dollar battlerap industry, you have responsibilites to the fans. These responsibilities do not entail insulting or cursing out true soldiers of the movement and defaming them as "trolls". FYI, I am an avid supporter of Grindtime, not only in terms of watching the battles, I purchase your music and merchandise. In fact, I have non-perishables I and II, an Okwerdz "bunch of divas" t-shirt, and a Poison Pen coffee mug. Fans are the lifeblood of Grindtime, and if you are serious about attaining success as an artist, I suggest you learn how to treat fans with respect. I can easily take my 1,000 views a day elsewhere. Good day.
    test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Kana.. what "biz & doe" have you brought to GT? Lets be serious. You using this shit to get more face time. Aint like you even battled more than what.. once? One minute I see you talking shit about you the shit in a grainy GT blog video - the next you a co-host?

Thats like a McDonalds worker getting his own franchise in his first week. Fuck outta here. You aint earn that. You just knew some people who knew the people who run shit.

Smh.
    test
  3. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

smh haters
    test
  4. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

Using this to get face time?
    Cmon my nigga.. I know Sara.. She work all day everyday for u niggas entertainment get the fuck outta here with this shit!
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

shut the fuck up.. and while im on the topic, we're all pretty tired of the whole "i bang dimes" bullshit too. you aint breaking off any lipstick lesbians with that troll(under the bridge status) swagger.

theres a reason the community as a whole is tired of you and it has nothing to do with my influence(or lack thereof). take a hint already. and cut the tough girl thug talk, i was raised better than to hit a woman, as fucked up and masculine as she may be.. so when you see me what are you gonna do? swing on me? rubberneck and make a scene? your damn near 30 years old so i'll say it again, GROW. THE. FUCK. UP.
    test
  6. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

How?

Who was like... "Oh shit, Sara Kana down with GT - I gotta get down with them now!!!"

The fuck on, man.

She might be helping with some organization, or doing the grunt work of making calls and shit - but she's not pulling no heavyweights into the battle scene or setting up matches between respected veterans. What has she done? Where, and what, is this "work?"

All I see is repeated B-Boy poses, grunting, and gnashed teeth.
    test
  7. Eyerate

its time for some real talk...

operating a GT division is a part time job for a single able-minded person... lets not pretend like this is a fucking fortune 500. i put in just as much time/effort as anyone else does for this shit and i've put out more money than most.

and you dont see me parading around on the camera acting like an asshole or constantly waving my dick around trying to convince to people im important.. which is what earns her the hate she gets from the community in the first place.
    test
  8. .M.Rich.

.M.Rich. New Member

Like I'm not choosing sides here an I really don't care what anyone says but seriously this is HIP-HOP an battle rap!! Why the fuck are u guys crying about someone bein professional or unprofessional? Who gives a fuck!? Enjoy the FREE entertainment an shut the fuck up!

Are there really people out there goin "I'm so not gonna watch GT battles no more because sara is sooooo unprofessional!" SMH
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

lulz tbh
    test
  10. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

test
  11. sarakana

son i have no respect for u ur only goal in life is rm u can only be famous here and thats ur lifes work. When we met fam imma wave my dick around in yo fucking pie whole u lil cum guzzling faggot! Ur a hard heades ego tripping off ur own shit! When u right i can say u r but when ur a ducking herpie on a yeast infected pussy ! I dont five a fuck about u! Cant wait to crack u in the head son trust my words warn the front door man now fam . Import dat.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

so then what are you doing constantly trying to pretend your "Helping" Sonny Bamboo for?!
    test
  13. Dutch Vega

& while I'm at it...

YOU Shut the fuck up... u ain't banging nuttin but paid strippers & hookers with your Orphan With Mental Issues Swagger.

& that whole "the community" bullshit is cocksucker words. Guess what, there's a FEW ppl from not only THIS RM community that have met Kana & gave her love & props but there's also THOUSANDS of ppl that actually Matter IN the Actual Community that fuck w/ her. This is the exact reason i NEVER liked you, u one of those thirsty suckers thats always using other ppl to stand up & make an argument, instead of standing on your own two like a MAN. U try to bring up ppls names & other ppls arguments & fictional percentages to try to make your points. So just shut the fuck up, go back to scaling walls for kids & just shut the fuck up, your sad.

Now go post some more pics of me like a weird stalker. (u get mad at other trolls that troll on your troll ass bout them spending their free time looking at pics of you but then u go do it to me. FAGGOT shit.)
    test
  14. nyccee4

nyccee4 New Member

You know if you clicked on a few videos with sara kana in them explicitly there are a lot of comments with thumbs up against her... of course you can also say the youtube community doesnt matter and all that matters is battlers. However if you went by this approach you would only have about ~2k views per video. Every business that does not listen to its fans will eventually fall and burn.
    test
  15. Eyerate

another gem thats impossible to decipher further than vague threats.. some wack cunt who cant battle very well so she grabs camera time doesnt respect me? shocking. take your bilbo baggins swagger the fuck on.

and i'll say it again.. this time with sincere concern for your future and self worth.. please, grow the fuck up. you think you're impressing or intimidating anyone with your bullshit threats? you look like even more of an asshole with each passing "im coming to FIGHT YOU!!!" post. as much as you'd love to have a dick, you dont.. so i wont be flattening out that pumpkin pie face. sorry.

but on-topic... tell us, what exactly is it that you do for GTEC other than bring their stock down? tell me you at least front cash for venues or post flyers.. graphic design? you set up battles? coordinate with sponsors? i'd love to hear about it. im sure your role is super engaging and without you the lifeblood of GTEC would trickle to a halt. :funny:
    test
  16. sarakana

so the plot to this thread is to be rid of me huh? Gd luck. But u guys dont know me at all but stick to whar u think u know and tell me id it gets u any where.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Eyerate

get the fuck outta here captain save-a-cunt.. are you seriously trying to diss me for doing CHARITY WORK? :funny:

i'll tell you what dutch, i'll make sure to raise some money for AIDS research next year ok buddy? that kate moss swag isn't a good look.
    test
  18. TheHater

TheHater New Member

test
  19. Dutch Vega

I wasn't dissing your charity work dick, i was telling you to go BACK to it, your more needed there than here or in the GTN community. I was dissing the fact that your a paying for pussy orphan not your charity work. I was telling you to stfu. I was asking you to tell us whats the IMPORTANT stuff YOU DO?

tell us, what exactly is it that you do for GTMW other than bring their stock down? tell me you at least front cash for venues or post flyers.. graphic design? you set up battles? coordinate with sponsors? i'd love to hear about it. im sure your role is super engaging and without you the lifeblood of GTMW would trickle to a halt.

see what i did there?:funny:
    test
  20. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

ReverseOsmosis, TheHater, R3flex, wizworld, BAdams421, sarakana, chrishansen, Eyerate, DEFiNiTiONMC
    \
    :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.