As Seen On Tv

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by faviano, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Dude you have to look at the context at when I said that. It was clearly a joke as it is and certainly one based around what was said in that thread.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=15449381#post15449381

On the other hand dude posted some serious pics and seriously invited homos in particular to appreciate them. Those are two TOTALLY different things...
    test
  2. it was for the ladies and they enjoy it

the fact that you homo's like it, now i cant do anything about that
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dude just because a homo may pay attention to you don't mean you should go around waving a flag for that kind of attention. That kind of attention should sicken you if you are straight.

I used to work at a grocery store and fags would always come in the store and eye me up and shit and some even called up there and asked for me as if I was interested. But that don't mean I appreciate that shit or welcome them to fantasize about what they would do with and for me. I cuss those fags out because that's on some disrespectful shit to approach a cat like that who aint even trying to attract their attention and KNOWING that I aint gay.

But you don't wear your shirt in a knot like that, take a picture of yourself AND mention this is for the homos in addition to the ladies and then expect people to NOT assume you don't have some homo tendencies. Maybe we are wrong but if you was comfortable with your sexuality then you wouldn't be offended that niggas are calling you at least partically gay.
    test
  4. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Heres my picture I took exclusively for the homosexuals

[​IMG]

heyyyyyy
    test
  5. I was stating that the picture was for the ladies and joking that it was for the homo's, so if something like this(thread) happens they'd get shut down, but obviously yall having a hard time seeing that.
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

But how can you joke about it being for homos while actually wearing your shirt like a fag? If anything people would assume that you were joking about it being for the ladies because it looks completely gay. You see the delimma now? The fact that you was serious about trying to have women appreciate it is disturbing because what woman prefers to see a man with a knot in his shirt like that? That may be even too gay for gay men! At least gay men have better style than that! LOL
    test
  7. yea im sure you know a lot about gay men

but you know what i find disturbing?

the fact that you have my pics saved to your background and is still trying to reverse my sexuality from hetero but its not gonna happen dark [nonono]
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

It aint no secret that gay men are fashionably savy. They even had a freaking show about gay men who fix up straight guys on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Don't give me that shit like a nigga has to be gay to know stuff like that.

So now you are in denile wishing that I would save your pics to my background so that I would be looking at them? So you prefer if niggas look at them? Again you are only making it more obvious...
    test
  9. Nigga obviously you looking at them you been talking about it for days now, if you think its so gay then why you still on the topic

its a known fact that I am heterosexual and bag bitches, with no interest in males
    test
  10. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

correction thoughtz...

Hayyyyy
    test
  11. faviano

faviano New Member

this fool look like he walked off the set of OZ...

Simon Adebisi says something beginning with the letter G

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

test
  13. this shyt went gold!
    test
  14. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Nah son this shit went homo as soon as that pic was posted
    test
  15. yo afflic ya unhealthy obsession with me is becoming extremely evident and a little frightening
    test
  16. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

test
  17. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

I wasn't prepared for this.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Just because I keep responding to you trying to prove a point you seem to be ignoring doesn't mean I am still focusing on the pictures of you. Stop reaching with ridiculous accusations.

What I am doing is focusing on circumstantial evidence based on the picture and your poor job of trying to justify yourself which only raises more flags as to your sexual preference. But now I feel like I am just beating a dead horse with brutally obvious conclusions so I will retire from this abomination.
    test
  19. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

I think this is a HOS nominee...
    test
  20. Im tryna make light of the situation because its ludacrious

You and everyone else in this thread know that I am completely 100% hetero, and have bagged more girls than any of you all

Point blank

and afflic, please get off my dick
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.