As an Israelite, I cannot partake in the traditions of Men

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

mmmmm women, GOD's gift to men.
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

basically what Alias is saying is

''as an isrealite, im boring as fuck, nerdy, paranoid and most likely 16"
    test
  4. Alias3000

you petty child you. pull your skirt up. what are you here for? this is a discussion sanctuary forum you cunt, and unlike YOU, I have a personality. And a personality has many facets to it. I never claimed to be perfect but since you are claiming that, please tell me how you got that way oh Holy white man of Esau's nutsack?

fuckin' clown
    test
  5. Alias3000

check the history numbnuts, the technology Esau is working with now came from the books of Solomon aka the wisest man on earth. Tesla technology can found there.

So thanks Esau, Ammon and Moab for making all this shit, we will still use it..We just let yall put it all together for us. thanks BITCH
    test
  6. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Backed up by nothing but your subjective take on fables.
    test
  7. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

The way you repeatedly duck my posts only adds to my contempt for you, Alias.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i celebrate a lot of those days because they are fun or nice to get off of work.

i am not religious.

You dont celebrate any and sit at home all grumpy with your arms crossed in your room on those days because of some reason that doesnt even matter....

you fun guy you.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

On behalf of the Law on holidays and work free days, employed masses don't have to work 13 days out of the year; including Easter. Our country's amongst the most generous when this topic is concerned. The bigger issue is that in comparison with other countries (Cypress, Greece, Slovakia, Poland, Netherlands, Ireland), because of more days of leave available, it came down to the fact that we're working 7% less on average, not to mention that 10 days of sick leave per employee on a yearly basis does more harm than good.

Back in '07 there's been a proposition about reducing the number of holidays; with calculated estimates that each of those holidays costs about forty million. The average working day can increase or decrease GDP (gross domestic product) growth by 0.1 percentage points or 35 million. A similar idea was recently presented by the Croatian government, which would eliminate three holidays in June. Companies due to long holidays have to stop production, so it increases their costs. Of course there's also a blow to turism, not to mention there'd be questionable productivity regarding firms/companies that are on the verge of sinking, as well as public administration.

And another thing; those amongst you, who have jobs always tied to just weekdays from Monday to Friday, possibly without working in shifts, ever tried putting yourselves into position of professionals who don't have work free days on holidays?

The government here already began with a 7% cutback of monthly income, which in turn will avalanche into faster approaching to the bottom of Slovenian financial end, and of course people massively losing their jobs. Without work there's no food, which is something known long before us. The market is worth just as much as we create. Beautiful times are temporarily over, but if it's not changed, there's no saying that good times are over for good. Not that I support people being overworked for the sake of increased productivity. No way! I support a responsible attitude to work, for which every employee gets paid fairly and that they can live a normal life.

How about life not being a holiday, but a working day.
    test
  10. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

^that's interesting. i'm not too well versed in business and economics but as i understand it the situation is somewhat reversed here in the states: holidays bring consumer splurges which periodically stimulate the economy and cause some companies to hire 'seasonal' workers.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh, we once had those "consumer splurges", but then people working for grocery stores, shopping centers, etc. decided that they would prefer if the stores got closed on Sundays, since they'd like to be free and with their families.

A referendum about "changing store time" was held, people voted for it, and what happened was, the largest grocery store company here said; well, with people not working on Sundays, we'll be forced to lay off approximately 30k of people.

The law that got passed, got overturned.

Wish we had enough "spending power" to hire those seasonal workers as well. Alas, no such luck.
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

LOL what? All I did was rewrite what Jason Anthony wrote.

Had I known Black Hebrews allow seven wives and encourages women to have a child every year, I'd have pointed that out to him.
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

He ducked me and moved on to you.

Pussy shit.

His beliefs are as mythical as his sex life he posts about when he's not shoving black pride up our asses.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

As a Jedi Master i am not concerned with the problems of Isrealites.
    test
  15. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

^ This.
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

do you celebrate festivus?......it's deep, my my isreali fam starting to kastanza shit to the fullest.......
    test
  17. Alias3000

All you have to do is read a damn history book and find out yourself. I can't make this shit up you faggasaurus.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Nice.
    test
  19. x calibur

x calibur

faggasaurus?????
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.