Battle Video ARTOFWAR305: M.ORTALC.OMBAT II: JAEWIZE VS MAGZ (Co-Hosted by TERMANOLOGY)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by hindurock, Oct 2, 2012.

?

who won?

1. Jaewize

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Magz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

Welcome To The ART OF WAR, Florida's ultimate Rap Battle Proving Ground. Reporting Live From the 305, We At AOW aim to bring you, the fans, all the footage (and insanity) of the Florida Battle Scene as it goes down.

----THIS IS M.ORTAL C.OMBAT II----
    VENUE: EVE

=Jae wize= is one of ART OF WARS very first emcees. He battled against Pierce in a classic battle at the I USED TO LOVE H.E.R. event and had other classic battles against Surgeon General in StreetWars and against Kev Money in Survivor Series! He steps in to do battle...

vs

=MAGZ= A PBD representative who has battled against James Roig and Spunk Wop in GrindTimeNow! Having made his way to GrindTimeNow, StreetWars, and now ArtofWar within a year, he proves to be a challenger of high caliber. He steps in his ArtofWar debut against Jae-Wize looking for his first victory in AOW!!

WILL THE NEWCOMER WIN OVER THE SEASONED VET JAE WIZE? OR WILL JAE WIZE PULL AN UPSET AND WIN OVER THE NEW UP AND COMER?!? WATCH AND FIND OUT!! LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!!
    test
  2. WhatBombs

WhatBombs Member

Magz with the w, not close
    test
  3. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

When the camera turned to Hindu Rock, I almost thought he changed his name to Magz and I was about to close the tab.
    test
  4. MagzAmillioN

MagzAmillioN New Member

good lookin homie. the audio was off plus I really wasn't feelin my shit in this one. I got Heir Jordan coming up later this month.
    test
  5. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

Ohmygarsssshhh noooooo! =(

So you hate on me for no reason at all. Good job. Your such a supporter of this movement i just don't know what im gonna do now. Quit rapping i guess?
    test
  6. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

That was hating to you? Lmao, wow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.