Art work needed.... step inside.

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by RICO, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

hey im hoping to find some one who can do a logo for me....

the name of the company is

"Wallaka Records" & "Kawalla Ent."

a few things i'd like to see.

1. a koala bear of some sort. run with it....maybe abstract..

2. if colors used earth tones would be preferred.

3.if not a bear. use the letter " W" as the main focus....

4. no graffiti style. looks tacky to me....

theese are just some things to work from, its totally open. just needs to be nice....if you can do it, holla at me....i can prolly get aim back on my comp.....

i dont mind shooting cash your way if its nice.....but im finally maken some serious moves and need shit done...so howl at yur boy

-RICO
    test
  2. Keys N Bass

Keys N Bass CREATIVE GFX

test
  3. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

I'll see what I can do over the next day or so if I have time... I'll be charging at least $150.
    test
  4. RICO

felllas.....key, i'll shoot you a email asap most likely tomorrow...we'll work out a deal with numbers and shit....

eneyekay, yo if you could could throw something up quick, just so i can se what your working with, thats whats up. altho, 150 is kinda steep. if it looks like it could be worth it....im down to throw the cash.
    test
  5. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

$150 is cheap for a professional designer to do you something, but email me your budget (nikhandson@gmail.com) and let me know if you like what I've created. The logo is a 2 colour vector graphic suitable for printing. let me know what formats you might want it in.

cheers

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Skini Slim

Skini Slim Multiple Talent Complex

For $100 I can Design something crazy...

myspace.com/whuzi <--check me out

my aim=skini slim

but i might not be home til 8, but hit me up
    test
  7. RICO

Ene,

word. that grafic right there is fine....i dont see nothing wrong with it. colors work for me and the bear is simple and easy to recognize....

im not saying 150 is too much, just that im not really asking for much nah mean? like i dont need a super crazy logo, with crazy detail, that takes you days to create..

ima shoot you an email in the mourning with what im doing, and what i need and how much i can spend....

preciate your time and effort tho....you'll hear from me.
    test
  8. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

I have to speak on the logo subject matter.
    For those who may want a Corporate Identity for their business:
    Logo/Corporate Identity is extremely important for a company. That logo is the face that will be seen by the public. It is an important investment and it is not easy as many think to create a good logo. It involves a lot of researching, sketching out ideas, before it is brought into the computer. From there even more time is spent to create a couple of good samples. It is not just throwing words together and adding an image(if an image is needed) to create an identity. I recommend that anyone who is considering to have a logo created, please take the time to find a designer that may fit their vision by looking through their portfolio and be willing to invest into your company. When you are paying someone, you are expecting to see top quality from the graphic designer. Eye gave a quote of $150 and that is very cheap for logo design, but for some small companies it can be reasonable. If you are not willing to pay at least that price it is demeaning every graphic designer. It is important to remember that you need to spend money in order to make money.
    For the designers out there, say no to spec work. Unless you're a college student building the portfolio do not spend time on a project knowing that you may or may not get the project. Also, create a logo design brief, so you can give it out to your clients to help give you a better idea even if they know what they want.

I am responding with this only to help educate those who may not know whether they are potential clients or young designers themselves. I do hope you do get a well designed logo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.