Arsenal....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

did you get gullys say it aint true acapella?

cant wait to hear that shit mixed down so i can pee.

Also, sent the anotha chance remix beat to konseetid, it was still in that old yahoo account.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

whassup war how you doin today dun
    test
  3. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

naa i didn't get the say it aint true shit, ima d oit tonight though, i wasn't home last night to do the shit... tonight i'll be around though, iw anna do some writing to the new shit too... ima get busy
    test
  4. Wargasms

arsenal, check out what i posted in the forum today...about another joint to C-Gully's sorceror beat

You and I can use verses from something else. but, imma re-record mine to that beat on friday, along with a hook, just to give yall an idea of how it will sound, all of us will each be doing a part on the hook.

Also, imma record my interlude track on friday, and possibly 1 other joint.

Do you realise, we gonna end up with like 24 tracks after we finish these last beats, and get a few more verses done on some back shit. Its about that time. I wanna go ahead and kill all of my recording, so i can just get organized and start working on plans for promotion and finding some more connects.
    test
  5. Wargasms

i wanna get that slept on fam/shiesty crooks joint poppin off too real soon. I told mesk we will need the intro by january 15th. and i also sent him the audio crack track to lace with some scratching.
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

nicca i was talkin to your ol biscuit head ass
    test
  7. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

^haha...

yeah we gonna have a lot of tracks which is good then we ca ncut it down to like 16 tracks, add our interlude things and we'd be set... so we'd have the hottest ones... and yeah i saw ya post about redoing those verses from that song... i might change mine up a bit though, or you think it was aight?
    test
  8. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Hey War

I been wanting to get at you about a collabo

you dont know me, but i would like to talk to you about it

if you may..get at me on aIM

=dskillz4ever / aol
    test
  9. Wargasms

i thought it was hot as hell man.....but yeah, do what you feel, aint like you can write wack shit.

you heard that beat tho im talkin about though that gully put up?

shit sounds like some shit from the soundtrack to space pimp.

i think it fits
    test
  10. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

naa i didn't peep any of the gully beats yet, i been at my gfs house too much lately and not at my new crib so i haven't been doing much... ima start though...
    test
  11. Wargasms

word D, i dont mind man....wont be on aim much until after new years, but get at me anytime via email.... wargasms@gmail.com or wargasms@myway.com or wargasmsissick@aol.com
    test
  12. Wargasms

anyone hear that mosquito?
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

oh so this nicca gonna pretend he aint hearin the goddess aight aight 2 can play at this game. ayo arsenal whattup dog. you seen wargasms lately?
    test
  14. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

im honored and everything, but I dont want to cause you no blatter problems dawg..go ahead and do your thing..

lol

serously though, yeah i got a joint for my interlude too...i wanna use one of my beats...I got it written and everything..

as for the shiesty crooks collab.. it wont be able to pop off till like january most likely.. I can get re-up and my verse on it...but nauseous is in west va till january...although i can probably just email it to him or send it down and he can do his thing and send back up....

and yeah tk, go check my beats fool
    test
  15. Wargasms

word, we can get our parts crackin, and naseous can drop on it later.

since we aint going to send the shit for mastering until sometime in Feb. probably.

Hmm, maybe we can use that other hard ass beat you put up for seven, gully, did you realise that beat is like 8 plus minutes long lol.

Oh, yall, i called konseetid during lunch just now and spoke with him for a minute...so basically....konseetid going to drop on a couple joints(Anotha Chance, In this for Nothing, Seven) , and everything will continue as planned.
    test
  16. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yeah ima mix that shit down so war can visit the urinal... and ima peep all those beats and start writing to something tonight since ima be home...
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

test
  18. Wargasms

well, ill just be on peepee strike until i hear it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.