Arsenal...enter

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

yo, Endemic wanted to know if you wanted that beat you liked.

he said email him at END3MIC@aol.com if you want him to send you the beat, he also wants your acapella for the "anotha chance" remix when you get a chance.
    test
  2. Wargasms

paging arsenal.
    test
  3. Wargasms

gully if you see this too.....you wrote anything for "anotha chance" yet?
    the joint where we are talking to God?
    test
  4. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^not yet, im feeling that beat though..and i might already have something thatwill go well...

i got the big ~~~~~ anthem done..im waiting to get my man to sing a few bars on that joint..

I finished writting to say it aint so and worse comes to worse.. I just took back my boy nauseous, to west va this past weekend, we are taking a break from the shows and shit till next year... ill finally be able to sit down and crank the rest of these joints out...
    test
  5. Wargasms

good shit....lemme know what you think about a joint i put up yesterday...its you know where.

i used my new interface for the 1st time, but w this preamp, the way i got it set it was kinda harsh on my (S)'s. So i wanna know if you got any suggestions on it, or how you think it sounds.
    test
  6. Wargasms

uppin for arsenal..
    test
  7. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

word i'll email homie... yeah i might wanna use it for some solo shit, just waiting for my inet to be hooked up at my new spot... should be tomorrow...

and i still haven't gotten at that chic i know for the chorus for another chance, cause eventhough my singing is excellent i know you aint feeling it, hahaha...

but once i get the net at home, its on i'll be back into the siht full swing...
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^dosent it suck ass having no net at home?
    test
  9. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yeah man, but i just moved to a spot so its only been for like this week... i'll get it back, cause here at work i cant listen to shit really so i cant do anything music wise at all, cant even peep beats and shit... so with no net at home im basically fucked...
    test
  10. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

im in the same boaty..cant hear nothing at work, cant download, cnt upload, no aim.. and no net at all at home...

I gotta use my girls comp, or go to my folks house to use theirs...download what i need then rock at home..

shits gay... but I dont want to pay what they want to charge me to install the net atthe crib...

oh welllll
    test
  11. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

yo.. if ya'll do anotha chance wit out me i'ma battle each and every one of ya'll and kill ya'll single handedly.. .lol... that was my idea and war hasn't called me or nothin and i'm back in jersey :-( ... ya'll is hurtin a nigz feelins.. ya'll forgot bout me... thats aight tho...but yo one or all of ya'll get at me ne way.. even if you don't want me on this project....Ez.

p.s... i'm back for good and all i'm doin now is workin and makin music
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.