Army of Two

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by ReverseSWAT, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^thats the impression that i got. That they just repackaged the same game and barely added anything....and expected their previous buyers to buy again.

Sorta like Madden.
    test
  2. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea, it's some lazy bullshit. I'm dissapointed.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That feature was the most annoying thing about RB6. I never liked how everything became blury. It would fuck my eyes up hours after playing it. I hear good things about condemned 2 though. It looks like it would feel spooky.
    test
  4. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Condemned was an amazing game...I think Liquid or somebody advised me to play it when I bought a 360 way back when.....I just got Condemned II today...I'm gonna play it today at some point.

Yea, RB6V screws up my eyes too..i usually have to play it with the lights on. After a couple flashbangs...i usually have to turn the shit off. Yesterday, I was playing...I got shot, died and flipped down a flight of steps...talk abt blurry, vertigo.
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Hm, I like that they at least try to simulate the shock of being shot.

Army of Two has a similar feature; the screen gets whiter and whiter as you approach death.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^

my eyes just can't take it. I wear contacts so that might have something to do with it.

I am a fan of condemned myself. Anyway, How is condemned 2? or have you not even played it yet?
    test
  7. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Condemned 2 is quite possibly one of the most disturbing games I have ever played in my life. The game scares the shit out of me, and it's hard to scare me. It's awesome man, I think I am going to buy this one.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I read your mini-review. I put it on my list.

I was just reading news on Dark sector and apparently it was banned in australia.LOL!

I'm still waiting on my copy to arrive. Should be any day now.
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i didnt like this, dont understand how someone said its to much like gears though? in my opinion this was maddd different from gears.. hands down, you cant even take cover really, you just roll and duck behind things, not against them.. there isnt many gears comparisons i can see at all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.