Argyle Culture by Russell Simmons

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

New line by Russell Simmons launched in Spring of 2008

[​IMG]

The Argyle Culture Clothing line is the latest endeavor by hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons. The line is a new menswear collection targeting men over 25. The look blends urban flare with business attire. According to Simmons "Argyle Culture represents a natural evolution in my clothing-related pursuits".

Anyone cop anything off the line or interested? Too sophisticated for you?

(Thread inspired by Nim's controversial New Years outfit posted in AEH)
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

some of them joints look dope, but i duno man, russell's name is tarnished by the lameness of phat farm
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

yeah, nobody gonna rock just because of Phat Farm. No matter how hot the shit looks.

I'd rock what the black dude in the middle is wearing and the sweater the white guy in front of him has on.
    test
  4. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Its like that? The Phat Farm line was launched in 1991 yo... that was 18 years ago LOL... shit was ahead of its time when it came out, he just stuck with it too long before moving on to something else... and its supposed to be a preppy urban ivy league label, not the grimey shit that was popular when i was in my teens... anyway, thats like not liking Futurama because the Simpsons were on the Tracy Ulman show in the 80s... holdin grudges!
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

nah bonnie lol u dont get it

its like karl kani coming out with a new line

he should have never came out with a lame ass brand that he new wouldnt stand the test of time

i mean, come on PHAT FARM? how long did he tihnk the word phat would be cool?

its like me comin out with a brand named, SWAG ATTIRE

thats obviously gona be fuckin corny as fuck

i duno, i'll see how it is, cus some of that shit look fresh
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Nah, it ain't...cuz if karl Kani make some fly shit, I'ma still rock it...unlike this Russell shit...if I'ma dress like this i'll go get Polo or Nautica or something...fuck Russell Simmons lil generic clothing though...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.