Are you woman enough to for give your man or husband for cheating on you ?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Are you talking about Samii's answer?
    test
  2. If my girl got pregnant by another dude i'd be gone in a second. Ain't no way im gonna be around all that drama and perhaps raise another man's child that was a product of infidelity. My dignity wouldn't allow it. I'd rather be single for life than get trapped in a situation like that.
    test
  3. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

I don't see it as being "woman enough" to stay, more like "woman enough" to leave and I would. I've played someones fool and I've learned from first hand experiences that once they cheat and you forgive them it's like a secret signal that it's ok for them to do it again.

Trust is a really important component in any type of relationship and it's also one of the hardest things to regain once lost, that's if you're ever able to trust that person again.

I can forgive, but I can't forget and I'd rather move on with my life then live life in question about the one I am supposed to spend my life with. That would drive me insane.
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Depends... I don't think men are monogamous anyway... not really. I don't think its in their nature...

But if I find out you been raw dogging not only am I leaving you I'm destroying whatever shit you leave in my vicinity!

Tabernacle...
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

rip why am I heartless??

bc I don't give a fuck about some kid that was conceived out of my mans infidelity?? bc id rather send them both packing than "stand by my man"?? bc I would suggest she get an abortion to rectify her mistake??

where was everyone elses heart when I got cheated on? the kid didn't ask to be created, but I didn't ask to get screwed over...someones gotta lose. id rather it be a fetus than me.

if logic makes me heartless, then I'll take that deal.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao samii you are 2 cute haha i wasn't talking bout you at all haha. i'm saying some peeps are lol i must of hit a nerve lol mad love for u lady. breath boo lol slooooooooowly haha And mist like i know you not talking bout samii lol don't make me bust yo ass rip lol mist get a warm cup of milk and a cup cake and call me in the morning. lol
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

man you're right...I came @ you hard...let me "wooosah" lol

it hit a nerve...it never happened 2 me...but it hit a nerve...imma leave it @ tht.

luv ya rip lol
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol, I was on the same page as samii.. like waaaaait a minute man. But.. eww.. who drinks warm milk? Thats nasty. I'll take the cupcake though. =)
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol ok lets get a group hug lol. it's cool
    test
  10. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

wait no.. I'm serious.. people drink warm milk?
    test
  11. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Honestly, I think a real WOMAN should leave that man faaaar behind. No one deserves to be cheated on, and if you can't realize that you're worth more than that, you have a lot of growing to do. IMO
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

thats's real talk Miss
    test
  13. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

eeeeeexactly

been cheated on and forgave her, shouldn't have... you live and learn.
    test
  14. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I think the responses here are all pretty typical and that is to be expected without actually being in this type of scenario. What I would be interested in hearing is for everyone that has already replied to answer the question again, except lets say the guy/girl is exceptional. One of those people that is rare that you subconsciously felt was out of your league. S/He is elite in every possible way (ie. looks, money, ambition, lineage, etc.). Would that change the way you would handle the situation?
    test
  15. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

If he/she's cheating on you they obviously aren't exceptional as far as their morals are concerned and they don't care enough about you nor do they respect you/the relationship. There's enough quality guys/girls out there to not have to deal with a cheater
    test
  16. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I guess I've never been in that type of situation before. And I really hope I don't, because I may still leave.
    Really though, my ex who was my s.o. at the time always used to say that kind of thing..something along the lines of: "Well if you did (so and so) to me, I would be disappointed, but I would forgive you and still want to make this work." Always said that, trying to make me feel guilty when he was the guilty party. Trust is a very important factor. It's all a part of growing up I guess.
    test
  17. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Exactly, how exceptional can someone really be if they can't even be faithful to their significant other? I mean, the way I see it, a relationship is a partnership, and requires a level of mutual respect, how much can someone respect you if they can cheat on you? I think it's pretty much common sense... life is WAY too short not to be happy and I don't see why anyone would waste time in a relationship like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.