Are you woman enough to for give your man or husband for cheating on you ?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Are you woman enough to forgive your man or woman if he/ she only did it once? Or would you just call it off because you feel like you can't trust him or her?

What if he got someone else pregnant or she got pregnant well she was cheating on you what would you do?

How would you feel?

Women would you let him have anything to do with the baby while you and him are married? Or would you tell him that your kids or child comes first because you and him are married.

Men would you treat the child she had by this other man like your own? Or would you show more love to the kids or kid you and her brought into this world with more love?

Keep in mind the kids didn't ask to come here.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you cheat once with me its over
    test
  3. its not the fact that u cheated that has hurt me--its that I no longer believe you.
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

It would be really hard to trust again, but if I did decide to give him another chance theres no way I would not let him see his children. Thats his blood regardless of the way they were concieved.

If you agree to forgive you have to wipe the slate clean and dare to trust again otherwise there is NO way it will ever work.
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I would, and have forgiven and taken someone back under those circumstances.

however, if he woulda got the broad knocked up, I would be gone forever, or that bitch would need to get an abortion. I don't give a fuck...that's my life she would be fuckin up lol

too much baggage. it would be the kid or me. I suppose that's a very immature stance, but so be it. im far too needy and impatient to deal with baby mama drama.

plus that child would be a constant reminder of his infidelity. he could be in the lil bastards life, but I wouldn't. lol
    test
  6. test
  7. samii so sexii

^^ all day...the good, the bad, and the ugly of it
    test
  8. Janitor

Janitor Guest

im gonna change your name to Dr Rip

lol
    test
  9. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^LOL

And I agree with what Mist said about the trust

I have been cheated on, and it wasn't easy to say I forgive you and try again, but I did a month or so later. What made me say forget it was when I got cheated on again.
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I'm just happy to see "you're not man enough?" get turned around for once. It seems like a way to get somebody to do something they don't want to do. But women always try and pull it, I never hear men say "you're not woman enough?". Bitch is like "stick you're hand in the blender". When I say "fuck that" it's like "oh what, you're not man enough?".
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

LoL @ jeff haha it's been a minute so i had to come back strong in here lol i'm not a dr. but i play one on TV lol besides that i love this form its like my new favorite. lol they took the alley from me lol.
    test
  12. Prose

Prose MEME FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Word.
    test
  13. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Or you could just not cheat.Thats always an option.

Samii I like your honesty but DAMN. haha
    test
  14. samii so sexii

^^ lol I feel u.

reflectively its a lil harsh/abrasive...but I can't help it. I know its not the "right" thing, but I dun care. all I can think about is me in tht particular situation
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

some peeps are just heartless
    test
  16. Mr Rip, have you written any poems about pussy lately?
    test
  17. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol go check out bed room bust it's not like the others but it's good so i've been told haha.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't think I could stay... especially if a child was conceived from the affair. My pride wouldn't let me. There'd be no trust.

I would like to think I could forgive and try to work it out... but... knowing me... if I did stay, I would do my best to make the rest of his life a living hell. I wouldn't want to live like that.

And I would never try to encourage dude not to be fully involved in his child's ife. Shit... I wouldn't/couldn't respect him if he did. Him and that lil bastid could just get the hell on.
    test
  19. WHOA.

Thats all i'm saying about that, sonny jim.

You sure can write about the jiggy box.
    test
  20. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

My role model lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.