Are you still in the closet about smokin?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Dunpeal, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badassyella

badassyella New Member

not really....my friends all know....most of em be smokin with me anyway...
    my sister knows...my teachers, I dunno....
    My parents kno I smoke ciggarettes, but not weed..haha they'd prolly kill me....
    they're dumb tho, cuz i be comin in HIGh as hell, and they dont never notice...or maybe they do, and just choose not to say anything....hhmmmm...[dunno]....lol
    test
  2. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

My dad was the first person to get my high, Used to smoke wit him everyday i got home from school.. My mom found me smoking the first time when i was like 13 or sumthin..

Before i left school my teachers all knew... got kicked outta three schools for having different drugs on me tho..

My girl dont kno i be smokin nemore tho.. I been "clean" for 2 months.. doing rehab cuz of my meth addiction and i aint supposed to use or drink nething, so ppl are sorta in the dark about me smoking weed still cept my friends..

but when i was using meth my parents didnt find out till i had already been using 3 years.. teachers didnt kno exactly but knew i was on some shit other than Greens.. Girl didnt even kno.. shed be at my apartment while i was hittin the pipe in the bathroom.. finally all found out tho when i got arrested....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.