ARE YOU SERIOUS??? wow

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jayoo, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

he was showing forest up

he knew the KO was coming siiner than later

it wasnt classy, it was completely mocking and classless
    test
  2. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

We just disagree, I think it was the most hilarious shit ever. Forrest has been apart of the two most hilarious moments in the octagon ever. First Rashad told him to kiss his dick and then pimp slapped him and then Anderson dropped his hands, helped him up and KOd him with a fadaway jab. hahahahahhahahahahahaha. Good shit.
    test
  3. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Say what you want about p4p best, flavors of the month, or whatever, but when it comes to best striker in MMA... how is it not Anderson Silva?

Even against Leites and Cote, he was hitting. Yes, he lacked the killer instinct, but he was striking.

The thing that I found most impressive is the thought of a more aggressive, pissed off Anderson who is still just as dominant. I mean, hands down, within range of Griffin, and not getting hit? At all? Wow.

Say what you will about Griffin's lack of striking, but nobody else in the division is that much better. Rashad has the speed and Rampage has the power, but both were getting beat up by Forrest at times.
    test
  4. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

For me, it was anderson taunting him to fight with his hands down and slipping everything. That was one of the godliest moments ever in MMA.
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

re-watch the fight, i think before the knock down that he tried to help him up (maybe after, and before the KO)... he had his hands lowered and weaved a couple shots and hit forrest with an open-hand slap.. kind of just pushed his head

this whole fight anderson mocked and embarassed forrest.. i dont blame em for takin the loss bad, as great as silva is and as entertaining as it was to watch it's kinda bad sportsmanship.. you both are professionals, go out an fight and leave it to the talent.. its obvious silva is MUCH better than griffin, kinda sad he felt the need to rub it in his face to prove a point to the world

shit seemed more like a roast of forrest griffin than anything else.. just without words..

when anderson hit his head and said come on, forrest had that look like he wanted it to be over, he put his hands out as if to say "im tryin what do you want me to do?", i almost felt bad for homie lol real shit, forrest was in over his head from the start and he realized it early on
    test
  6. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i wish lee murray would have gotten to fight andy again before he decided to go billy the kid.. lee was a fucking ridiculous striker

i think lyoto is a great striker too

i never said andy wasnt the best striker in mma or argued that btw

i dont know why people keep seeing stuff im not typing
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

ha, it's not that. I agree with you that fans have their short term memories when it comes to who is the best, but I was just saying that Anderson's performance was pretty fucking incredible, so the hype is understandable.

Of course others will be in the spotlight after their performances (I think Mousasi could probably garner some talk this sat) but that's to be expected.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  9. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i think gegard , lyoto and fedor are the most complete fighters top to bottom in mma

i think GSP may be the most naturally athletic and gifted and i think anderson is the best striker in mma

thats my opinion

ive been on the mousasi train since before he won the dream tourney... i said he was my darkhorse pick nobody knew about/gave a chance to
    test
  10. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I wasn't really on it until the new years eve show when he showed that he has good boxing.

i'm hoping he rolls through babalu like i expect him to.
    test
  11. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

i wanna c anderson silva vs brock lesnar
    test
  12. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

^^^ pride was the only one that would schedule a fight with no weight class

will never happen in the states cus the nevada commision of whatever... same kats that banned knees in downed opponents and tourneys, multiple fights in the same night..
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

from what i read he LOVES every discipline of martial arts/sports

he loves to box, wrestle, jits, kickbox, just an all around student of the fight games

word on the streets....
    test
  14. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

ok mr ' ive been watching mma, youre a noob' time for some schooling

1- pride was NOT the only one and IS not the only one that would make fights out of weight class

k-1 does it, has done it, dream does it

2- anderson is fighting at 205- irvin and forrest (LHW)... brock fights HW.... so to fight HW , anderson would just have to be at 206 and he would be a heavy... thus not out of weight class

man for a guy who has been watching sooooooo much longer than i have and is such a REAL FAN, you sure dont know a fucking thing about the sport

yeah, start watching it and following it for real, noob.... ive been on it since before your balls dropped

wanna stop following me around and looking to 'call me out' now? thanks.....
    test
  15. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Weight classes don't really mean two guys of equal size fight each other, anyway.

Come the night of the fight, there's almost always a size advantage for one guy. GSP just beat a much bigger opponent in thiago alves.
    test
  16. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

genki sudo armbarred butterbean

lol
    test
  17. toker

the ufc at one point had fights with no weightclass.. u forget that one??

the other two take place in JAPAN.. same place as pride.. same place that doesnt give a shit bout rules or regulations

not to mention k-1 was pretty much a joint venture with pride
    test
  18. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

no but you said the ONLY one

of course i dont forget keith hackney vs emmanuel yarbrough

but legislation to clean up the sport in efforts spearheaded by john mccain led to the banning of those fights in the states

did you know that?

you said THE ONLY ONE

japan gives a shit about rules.... wtf are you talking about? if they didnt give a fuck about rules then why are elbows to a downed opponents head a violation?

k-1 and pride were both owned by FEG
    test
  19. toker

no shit.. hence why i said the nevada commision or whoever rules over them wouldnt allow it..

same thing that happens in boxing

and japan dont give a shit bout anything outside puttin on a good show.. thats why they had fake fights, fighters on roids, and let anybody fight anybody..

jap tomato cans fighting people 2 weight classes bigger.. all thse ogre ass mufuckers with no skill or training..
    test
  20. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

...how is that better again?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.