Are you lyrically inclined or are you still trying to find your sound?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by antbeatz, Jun 17, 2013.

1. antbeatz

antbeatz Member

[​IMG]

There are a lot of good artists out there, but what I would consider to be great artists are the lyrically inclined. The artists that have the ability to use the "flip-of-the-tongue" I would say. The ability to express yourself lyrically anyway you'd like to, you can slow it down, or speed it up. That and just the ability to rap on any beat and fully express yourself in a skillful manner.

Being lyrically inclined takes lots of practice and years to achieve. Also, the more you know and learn, the more material you have to express! You can talk about way more and reach out to more people. The more words you learn, the more options in word choices you have to choose from, less writers block!

CONTINUE READING...
    test
  2. chrisis4ever

chrisis4ever Member

is it considered selling out for choosing the hottest sound?
    test
  3. Mr.Crimson

Mr.Crimson New Member

I wouldn't think so if you maintain your uniqueness and brand....like Biggie rapping fast like bone thugs on Notorious Thugs...
    test
  4. chrisis4ever

chrisis4ever Member

thanks !!! Do I sound like bone (I am from Cleveland though) Listen to the soundcloud track in my signature ..
    test
  5. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

I think that the best dudes should be unique. Biggie on Notorious Thugs still had his uniqueness and frankly, he sounded normal and himself to me. I prefer artists who are themselves both appearance and music...

www.dfunkdafiedbeats.com
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. John Braun

John Braun New Member

Of course, the most famous artist were lyrically inclined, but I think that hardworking and purposefulness are also a good way to success!!!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test