Are you ladylike?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It ain't even that serious... I'm just saying, she's been buttin' into me and Brit's beef for awhile now, like she's his wife or something... let us be... I don't jump into other people's beefs on here... and it's not even a real beef... I like Brit... I just like messing with him... one day, I'll convert him... but Sammi and others like her are gettin' too emotional... waaa waaa "leave brit alone!!"... waaa waaa... just like that faggot kid crying about Britney Spears on Youtube last year.
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Brits gonna be my house husband so she better not be his wife! It'll ruin everything damnit. lol
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

all females on this site aint totally ladylike cuz u need balls 2 survive rm
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Thats pretty much true.. People are mean here. lol I had to duck out and get some self esteem then come back.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Well, while Brit's doing the dishes and the laundry... I'll be the sexy hunk you cheat with at lunch.
    test
  6. this guy is having a menopause.
    test
  7. when was this decided? lawl
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

We decided months ago. Don't you remember? You said it was like a dream come true!
    test
  9. oh yea, how could I forget. Would take a special kind of woman to turn me onto house husbandry too ;-)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.