Are you fully committed to HBK vs. HHH at 'Mania?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I would be 100% sold if HHH had something to do. Unless Sheamus invokes his rematch clause tonight and Cena costs Batista the title. Then Sheamus and HHH in a title match at Mania.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Naw, that's one of the cool things about Nash. He seems to be one of the few guys who gets old and embraces it. The Silver Fox has arrived!
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

does cena get a rematch clause?
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah I watched it. Obviously you didn't.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Maybe a tan vs. nose job match instead of a title.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

does undertaker get a rematch clause?
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

does undertaker need a rematch clause? with vickie now in charge of smackdown after shawn kicked teddy long, wouldn't she love to add taker to the title match after edge is locked in so she can have her revenge for his dumping/humiliating her when she quit her gm job?

or will we see edge and jericho 1 on 1 and jericho will entice vickie to help him keep the belt at mania?
    test
  8. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

only if it's convenient
    test
  9. If you can't see undertaker vs micheals 2 after last nights ppv then you are blind out of your mind
    test
  10. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

cena v. batista v. sheamus triple threat
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It's not me who is having trouble seeing.
    test
  12. so they been building that match up for nothing?
    test
  13. yea they working this into the storyline.. that shawn micheals was behind the pyro accident
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

They haven't been building that match up. They've been tearing it down.

"IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" is all that's been in our face from EVERYBODY but HBK who is soon going to have to face the music.

The real tension has been building between him and Triple H. That's the main storyline here.

HHH clearly has no world title shot at WrestleMania as it stands right now, and Shawn lost them the fucking tag titles and took off after their argument and probably hasn't even spoken to Trips since. There's some bullshit going on there.
    test
  15. their building it up by not building it up, it's not going to happen was just to hype up the match its self... which is why they had shawn micheals interfear because that's going to piss undertaker off and make him want to face shawn at mania... a dummy could see that's where they going.. I guess they been doing all this undertaker-hbk for nothing.. they definately wouldn't of fucking had hbk cost taker the match in the elimination chamber if they wasn't planning a wrestlemania match between the to.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

At this point, I won't deny the possibility of HHH vs. HBK vs. Undertaker... because Taker may actually have a reason to want Shawn after the Chamber (but that's not guaranteed). But HHH has an even bigger reason to want Shawn now if he gets Taker since all Shawn had to do was cost Taker the title.... after he damn well eliminated HHH from the Rumble and lost the tag titles. Basically, HBK has cost BOTH of them championships... all three he's to be counted himself.

Unless some crazy ass shit happens like Nam said about Sheamus winning the title back tonight.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Explain why they wouldn't have had HBK cost Taker the title. HBK would cost Taker the title... it's basically the last thing THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO to make it 100% that Taker vs. HBK isn't happening.

Taker said before the only way Shawn would get the match is if he won the Royal Rumble to face him for the title. He didn't want to face Shawn because he had nothing to prove. Shawn costing him a championship doesn't change everything. Taker still has nothing to prove to him. Sure, he has a reason to want to whoop Shawn's ass.

So either now they go into the territory of "Professionally I have nothing to prove to you.... but now THIS IS PERSONAL." In which case Taker WOULD face Shawn.... or they use it as a way to establish that Undertaker is not shaken by it -- that's what would destroy all hope of Shawn facing Taker at Mania this year.

But HHH and HBK have unsettled issues.
    test
  18. Superman70

Superman70 edited

it could still go either way. i think hhh vs. shawn is more likely than hbk vs. taker

but i think it'll be a triple threat match.
    test
  19. that was initially part of the storyline... shawn micheals did what he had to do to get undertaker at wrestlemania.. if you remember the old storylines involving undertaker.. if you wanted him, you had to stoop to his level and play mind games with him.. I don't see how you can't see hbk vs undertaker its pretty fucking obvious now... I knew when undertaker said no they was going to do something where hbk cost's taker the title so undertaker will want to get revenge at wrestlemania... its to late to say this match isn't happening....its basically confirmed. HBK vs HHH is definately not happening because its going to be hhh vs shaumus. Orton vs Debiase vs Cody Rhodes, Cena vs Batista, Jericho vs Edge, No MITB, some random filler match.

edits.. the MITB will take place afterall... .
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

STFU no you didn't you said Shawn was gonna win MITB.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.