Are you fully committed to HBK vs. HHH at 'Mania?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

k
    test
  2. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

Ignoring the fact that Gut seems to increase how long he claims to have been a fan every time he gets into an argument, it's amazing that someone could watch wrestling for even a few years and have so little understanding of how the business works.

Funny how we've had a lot of people with a lot of different ideas in this forum getting along just fine for years, but suddenly a few of us agree that his ideas are terrible and suddenly we're elitists who all believe our opinions are infallible and won't listen to anyone who dares to disagree at all.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

he's asking for it tbh

[​IMG]
    test
  4. abz is died.

Actually, I'm pretty sure hair vs. mask really is the plan at the moment.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. im not sure your age group.. but you sound like a 15 year old.. im a better wrestling fan than you, ne ner ne ner ne ner ne ner

your immature as fuck....... ideas are ideas, doesn't mean they will happen... but a hair vs mask match is most likely going to happen .. did you watch smackdown this week? how much hair has cm punk shaved so close to mania? huh, huh, tell me that wrestling genius

and im upping this thread as soon as the match is announced
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You make Verb look like a stand-out college graduate.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

wait....why would the sales of the mask go up?

Hair Vs. Mask will be to predictable, it should be hair Vs. custody of Dominic
    test
  8. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

i hate shitting on ppl's opinions on something like a wrestling card or what storyline is leading into it n i think i'm in the majority.

gut said abz sounded like a lil kid but i think his was the most civil n thought out post in this thread. i've had differing opinions in this thread with abz and his points made me change my outlooks and vice versa, but the only thing that seems to be the same is the fact that EVERYONE not just disagrees with gut, but thinks his opinions are off the wall.

i mean... cm punks hair being less expendable than mysterio's mask???

wwe needs mysterio to keep his mask ON for a number of reasons but the #1 is that if he takes it off... they can't keep toying around with the idea of him taking it off.

hair grows back but as a luchador, when that mask is off, it stays off...

at least... for as long as ur wrestling in that specific federation.... [look]
    test
  9. i had no problem with abz.. but to those that say nah that won't happen.. im talking about you all in general... i think his mask's would do better if it was off.. because all the kids would be like you know.. were is rey mysterio's mask? then they go out and buy them because they want him to put it back on.. no pun intended... yes this happened with kane and no one done it... but you can't really compare kane to rey because rey is alot bigger than kane... even tho it looks like there giving kane the ic title.. but who cares about the IC title???????? unlike wcw rey will probably win the mask back at the next ppv... this would get some attention because you know somebody is loosing something lol

off topic... but did you see them start John Morrisons heel turn on smackdown?
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

So your saying the mask would be in short supply then? The demand would far exceed the supply?
    test
  11. Well I Look For Cm Punk To Save Rey Mysterio From His Mask, To Push This Straight Edge Thing More Than It Is... Then He's Going To Try To Save The Fans By Telling Them They Can't Wear Rey Mask's Anymore... You Don't Tell Someone They Can't Do Something, Especially Little Kids, So The Sales Will Go Up And There Sadly Will Be Alot Of People With Rey Mask's Bumping Around... Cm Punk Is The Only Guy I Think That Could Make His Mask's More Popular, And Rey Could Give A Shit If Cm Punk Is Making His Mask Sale More... Watch.. If This Go's Down.. Watch And See If Rey's Salary Increases....And Pay Attention To The People Wearing Them In The Croud.

Rey's Mask Didn't Really Get Popular Till WCW when they made him take it off... those things started popping up every where in the croud
    test
  12. abz is died.

But wouldn't any short-term boost in sales be offset by the years of lost sales when the kids quit caring? Unless Rey is retiring soon or something.

Kids are kids, and after a few months of him not wearing the mask they'll definitely move on.
    test
  13. If rey is still in the spotlight... or any hyped up feud they will continue to wear them.. until they get older anyway... and i hear rey is retiring in about 4-5 years... that's not that long away if you figure in his injuries

i heard the mask sales are at mass right now.. couldn't possibly see them getting more money

all those mask's is... is plastic with paint on them.. smh

wwe makes a couple million from that a year haha
    test
  14. John Arthritis

John Arthritis Exec VP Talent Relations

WrestleMania will be one hell of a show, guys! I hope you tune in and watch it live on Pay-Per-View! As J.R. would say, "It's guaranteed to be a slobberknocker!"
    test
  15. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

gut really sticking to the losing the mask will increase the sales angle.

i dunno man i see what ur saying but i don't buy it. i think rey losing his mask is the worst thing he can do until he retires anyway.

best thing for him to do would be to win his last match and take it off himself i would think.

i just think there's more stock in mysterio keeping his mask on than taking it off. rey seems to stick to luchador mask code with the exception of him taking it off in wcw. there's not a lot of winning ur mask back in mexico. when it's gone it's gone.

at the very least if cm punk shaves his head by wm 27 he'll be back to where he was.
    test
  16. abz is died.

Besides, does WWE really want people to know that Rey looks like he's 12? Obviously people could google it if they want, but there's a difference between seeing an old picture and him looking like that every week. He should've never lost his mask in WCW in the first place, but Bischoff had a real hard-on for unmasking the luchadors at that time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. he will loose it.. but he will probably win it back.. i dont see cm punk without hair at all

i could see rey without a mask....

im suprised stone cold aint got involved in the storyline.... if you lose you gotta drink a steveweiser
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

gut, you're an idiot
    test
  19. abz is died.

If Kevin Nash can lose a hair match, anyone can lose a hair match.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. get off of my dick.. fareal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.