Are you fully committed to HBK vs. HHH at 'Mania?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. test
  2. how many hair matches have we had at mania.. i think rey is loosing his mask tho... cm punks hair is his trademark, kindve a oxymoron but i dont see cm punk loosing his hair
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

the only moron in here is you
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Right, CM Punk's hair is his trademark because he sells a shitload of CM Punk wigs to little children and everyone who becomes a member of SES must have long hair like his.

Mysterio's mask is nothing, so let's just take it off him.
    test
  5. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

Wonder if Rey can cut hair without blowing out his knee.
    test
  6. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

Yup, and the dastardly Rey getting his comeuppance from the hero CM Punk will be a Wrestlemania moment for the ages.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Superman70

Superman70 edited

lmao
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

fuck you

I bought four CM Punk wigs
    test
  9. notice i said "kindve an oxymoron"? i think reys mask would make even more money if he couldn't wear them anymore.. i just don't see cm punks hair being shaved, and i think rey being unmasked would be the only thing to make people care about him again... it would actually beef the sales of his mask up even more, cm punks trademark is his hair.. just like edges trademark is his hair.... to see them without it just wouldn't seem right.. no homo...
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

there will be no hair vs mask match you fuckin dumbass
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Did you HEAR a hint of sarcasm in my voice? I don't think so.

I bought a 12-pack of Pepsi son. So I'm a bigger CM Punk fan than you!
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I bought some Crystal Clear Pepsi on ebay bitch
    test
  13. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

:eek:
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You're an idiot if you expect anyone to understand how you intended to use the word oxymoron in that butchered sequence of jumbled letters you posted. Tip: Stick to using words you know the meaning of.

I don't even want the explanation as to how you came to that conclusion.

LOL @ the suggestion that people don't care about Rey Mysterio.

There you go again, lol.... yeah a temporary surge in sales rendering Rey Mysterio useless in the long run. The next Kane.

lolwut
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

fuck you man i g........

[double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml][double_ml]

hahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  16. smh this is exactly why i don't join mark wrestling forums... they think there opinion is the only thing right and no one else can form a logical opinion.... did people wear kane mask? show me a tape where theres more than 10 people wearing a kane mask? i don't think you can... everyone in the mother will be wearing a rey mask if he was to lose it... don't believe me? wait and see what happens... and there will be a hair vs mask match, why do you think they started a shaving hair angle so close to wrestlemania? cm punk is going to try to shave someones head in the coming weeks if not next week, then rey is going to come out and save them then try to shave punks head, this will definitely set up a hair vs mask match at mania.....what else dose he have going for wrestlemania?

the only one who cares about rey is lil kids and faggot fans who thinks he's as good as he was 15 years ago... the SES is just a work for wrestlemania.. the team will be dropped as soon as the draft....if your so nieve to disregard any opinions i make due to grammar and other flaws related to that.. then unplug your modem and retire from the internet because there is people with far worse grammar, and spelling errors than mine....

but who am i to make an opinion.. because your the only person online that can make opinions regarding wrestling.. yet i been a fan for 25 years so i am more than qualified to speak on anything related to wrestling... internet english teachers on here.. awesome

good day
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

hey gut. you're stupid
    test
  18. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

your you're
    there they're their
    test
  19. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

you could've fooled me
    it seems to me that you've been watching since the attitude era
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

and you don't know more wrestling than me
    hate to burst your bubble
    you not participating in the "GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME TOURNAMENT" proved that
    you didn't know who 75% of those wrestlers were
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.