Are you fully committed to HBK vs. HHH at 'Mania?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

Would be a huge blow to Taker's streak if a guy won a match sold as grueling as the MITB only to come out and beat Taker after a one on one bout.
    test
  2. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

I think they're trying to push the SES a little bit, I think they'll be feuding with miz and show for a while.

i don't really see that happening either... no way sheamus is going to end the streak and him dropping the belt to taker would lead to taker heading to raw.

maybe there should be a wrestlemania card prediction thread.
    test
  3. You Answered Your Own Question, Undertaker Being Killed Is The Only Angle I See Them Working In, Because The Streak Is Never Suppose To End, I Think Shawn Will Actually Turn On HHH before the match starts... leaving him unable to compete in the match so its one on one between shawn micheals and the undertaker, and they have yet to announce there fatal four way match.. that is a WM tradition anyway...
    test
  4. Superman70

Superman70 edited

Jericho is so fucking boring and repetitive and annoying these days

i like mem's card
    test
  5. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i think it's more likely that shawn puts himself in the match with taker vs. hhh instead of making taker wrestle 2 matches, making it a triple threat.
    test
  6. ^ yea that's what i'm saying but he is going to take hhh out so its one on one

they been building up a hbk vs hhh feud heavily on raw.. im not sure if they would hype this up to much for a backlash PPV tho.. they might build it up untill summerslam because word is.. hes taking time off after mania untill summerslam
    test
  7. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i guess if that happened they could have shawn pin HHH and still be able to say that taker has never actually been pinned at wrestlemania or something.
    test
  8. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Wack predictions, but here are mine.

- HHH vs HBK (I actually DO NOT see them going with HBK/Taker 2 at WM, mainly because the HHH/HBK feud is being slowly built up nicely, and I can't see how Taker falls into this anymore. Who knows, maybe they'll have some left field shit after the Chamber and have Taker feud with Kane for one last time leading to a retirement, lmao. I would love to see an HBK/Taker feud again though.

- Cena (Bret in his corner) vs Batista (Vince in his corner). I def see this coming, with Cena winning and Bret putting Vince in a sharpshooter or spitting in his face after for a big WM moment.

- Edge vs Jericho (It's building up nicely, I think Jericho wins the title @ the Chamber leading to this.)

- Orton vs Legacy (Either Ted or Cody, leaning towards Ted more. Seems he's getting the first push out of Legacy.)

- MITB: Imo Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Drew Mcintyre, John Morrison, R-Truth, and.......Shelton Benjamin because he does very well in MITB? Or Dolph Ziggler.

About the Unified Tag & US titles, or the IC, I dunno which one is being defended but I def can't see all of them being defended either.

I also have noooo idea wtf is happening with the WWE Championship.

Gonna be interesting to see the Chamber results.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah there's no possible way Shawn would wait for Undertaker to win a scheduled match at 'Mania before cashing in, seeing as Taker could actually lose and then Shawn fucked himself royally.
    test
  10. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

My main question is, if they have a money match, why would they advertise it as NOT happening only to then deliver it after people might have not bought the show because they just wanted to see Shawn/Taker 2?

And do you really think HHH is going to let himself be laid out for an entire match, essentially being taken off of Mania entirely?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. he can careless aslong as he gets paid for it
    test
  12. regardless. shawn will be involved in takers streak being ended.. even if its interfering
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

does this mean there will be no more feast or fired either?
    test
  14. Superman70

Superman70 edited

it would be a big surprise and people would didn't buy it the first time around will buy the replay
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i really think tna is going to hold a feast or fired match and shawn is gonna win a world title shot and go back and cash it in at wrestlemania to fight the undertaker
    test
  16. test
  17. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yeah they probably won't but I think that's the cool thing this year is that it seems so wide open outside of Bret/Vince

I was thinking the same about SES, with Show Miz but I also think Miz could be a MITB potential also but then your like what about Show, he has to do something
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

taker's streak isn't ending gut. i don't know why you keep bringing that up.

taker will most likely lose the title at elimination chamber, edge will fight shaemus at mania, and taker will beat whoever he fights.

they're not havin him lose to any lame.
    test
  19. how is edge fighting shaemus when they planned edge vs jericho sense edge got injured?

if anything hhh will be facing shaemus
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I read this wrong the first time around, I thought you said they advertised that there would be no MITB match.

Anyhow, you know what... I hope they DO throw Shawn into the MITB.... And I hope he flat out states that he will win it and cash it in to face the Undertaker the same night. AND I HOPE HE LOSES... AND THEY STAGE THE MOST AMAZING INJURY ANGLE EVER. And he doesn't end up facing Undertaker.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.