Are You F@#$%ng Serious ? GHETTO BOY

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MgTheFuture, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

yea that nigga has got to be an alias....im startin to think thats Xabition.
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Im through with ya Urb.....I know the truth hurts....that why you crying....lol...Face it You Wack to Me....

If it didnt matter to you what I say bout yo tracks why the fuck are you replying back....This trick contrdicting his self....lol...

Urb Lives to read what I type.....lol........others will read it anyways so I dont give a rat azz if you put me on ignore...

I thought hoez ignore niggaz only...I guess that means you a ....Fill It In for me Rapmusic.com...lol....

Im Outty...B.K.
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks Pimp even though Im not a alias.....Stay Up Pimp...Glad you liking me roast these boyz up in here.....

The truth hurts...That nigga crying like a motherfucker....lol...y is he even fucking replying if he doesnt care what I say....Yall gotta feel that....That nigga Urb sad....Im just being real....
    test
  4. PAPERBOYFABE

PAPERBOYFABE "THE FUTURE"

This joint is ok. It sounds local. Like I dont seeing this as a smash single... But I do like the groove of it. Nice shit. Just work on the presentation and quality. Keep grindin.

-Fabe
    test
  5. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

^ You just hating on MG.
    test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

this nigga really think somebody thinkin about him....lol
    test
  7. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

LOL. Dskillz think he doing it. You in your own world. And that autotune is not allowed comment. I'd rather allow autotune than out of pitch singing especially when it's not even a live performance but recorded material. How do you expect to shop your beats to majors if your hooks ain't even in tune, them niggas will toss your shit in to the trash bin.

Also notice no one said the song was hot. We're not hating on you. Guess you hang around fake niggas that tell you shit that you want to hear. Anyone else is really being dishonest to avoid hurting your feelings
    test
  8. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

test
  9. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

You a bitch nigga. A lot of bitches add me on myspace
    test
  10. MgTheFuture

ok pussy breath
    test
  11. SenorSnatchFace

SenorSnatchFace New Member

I realized I didn't mention what I didn't like because there was a lot but just due to the incredible amount of ego Dskillz has, and the complete and utter inability to process what's constructive criticism, lemme break it down from my perspective

The guitar melody is generic and sounds cheap

The snare has no crack snap pop whatsoever

The shaker/triangle pattern is pretty paint by numbers

The guy sounds like he might be a talented vocalist but the vocals, like the beat sound extremely unpolished

The lyrics are hilarious - he might have Hu$tLeD N dA sTrEeTz or whatever but this is a topic that has been beat to death, brought back to life, beat back to death, and then the horse it rode in on was beat to death too. How are the lyrics even remotely original? To go after a subject like this you need to exercise some creativity and that obviously didn't happen

The song strikes me as extremely average. So like I said the first time, the sounds, the melody, the singing, song structure, vocals, lack of any type of bridge (or maybe I didnt notice that there was a bridge which is lose/lose because if I didnt notice it chances are it was weak)... it's just accurate. Take what these people say into consideration, or take it from me, because if you keep brushing off any/all criticism as hate you're gonna be on that soundclick super producer shit your entire life. Humble down and step your game up
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Word up
    test
  13. MgTheFuture

who cares eat a dick
    test
  14. SenorSnatchFace

You obviously do if you put a song for people to listen to, sorry if I struck a nerve but hey it needed to be said

like I said before, humble down and step your game up because that shit is weak
    test
  15. MgTheFuture

oh.

good lookin out !

www.myspace.com/mgthefuture

Ghetto Boys Remix

hoootttttt

also peep the lil wayne collab

oh yes !
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Just By typing that stupid azz ....You Are Thinking About ....Mr.Bytch Killa....All in favor say I.....lol...Tricks Get Dealt With.....Gett'em 'Killa"...
    test
  17. SenorSnatchFace

Now I'm not trying to be mean but damn again I gotta be honest

Did you pitch shift the off key singing, lay some ebay drum kit sounds on it, and put a couple hobby rappers on top of it?

No bassline? Dang man you know I didnt think I would dislike the remix more than the OG but again here we are at the crossroads of amateur BS met with even more amateur BS

even the guy at the beginning talking his 4 bar intro trash is Eggo ROFLes
    test
  18. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Yeah this is a very hilariously wack song.

The nigga beats have gotten better a tad bit.

But this singing so weak I had to listen again.

Sound like a nigga who can't sing playing around in the booth while on that hennessey.
    test
  19. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

naw i disagree. you can tell that he can sing, and i actually think he has a good voice..he just really needs a vocal coach and good vocal production. he has potential.
    test
  20. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Man do you hear how out of key that nigga is son?

SAAAAAIIING THIS SAWNG.

Dog this song really hilarious lolol.

From the lyrics to the notes and arrangements. Its so 1992.

LOL I'm smooth and deadly.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.