Are You Cool With Your Lady Having Male Friends?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

horny ass animal niggas cant have a female for a friend
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

depends how close we are and how close they are

take that in any combination of measurements
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

long as he not pushing up on her it's all good.
    test
  4. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

wells u are a rare exception then. trust me - most girls nowadays aint that honest.
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

...I get it, if a woman is gon cheat she gon cheat, trying to keep her from being friends with some dude aint gon prevent that, makes sense, I still say FUCK that..the "its all about trust" statement is so generic, so black and white, real life is in color people, and color allows for alot more complexity....Its about what you're willing to accept from jump, If I come into ya life and you have alot of male friends Im not gon start dating you and then urge you to drop those friends, nooooo, I'll just avoid dating you to begin with, save myself the headache.....
    test
  6. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

That's crazy cause all I hung around was guys and to a certain extent, I still do. I was a big tomboy back in the day as well and a lot of those guys I hung around were and still are like my brothers. As of now, I still do have a lot of male friends. i.e. I am in a sorority that's an official sister organization to a fraternity and ALL of the guys that I know in that frat, I treat exactly like my brothers and they are the same towards me. (With an exception of 1 or 2 of them.)

Imperial1
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

a girlfriend having male friends is cool. having NOTHING BUT MALE FRIENDS... aint cool. a girl needs female friends, cause if she gets in a fight with you she'll run to her female friends who are going to tell her to do whats best for HER... whatever that may be...

if she has nothing but male friends and yall fight, shes gonna run to one of them and they first thing he'll think is "damn FINALLY that nigga slipped up... time to get my dick wet"

and like MistaChipz said if a female wants to cheat its gonna happen, so you gotta know your girl before you get with her. I know some dudes thats been with their girl for 3 years and dont even know shes a freak like i do.
    test
  8. Imperial1

That only happened with a guy that I informed my ex that I was attracted to.

Imperial1
    test
  9. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Chris Rock already dropped the gospel truth on this issue when he said male friends were dicks in a glass jar to a woman - "Break Glass In Emergency"

And to Imperial1 who said she has male friends she knows she'll never sleep with - YEA RIGHT. You might be fooling yourself but you're not fooling me. I'll let Mary J Blige sing it:

[youtube]ZX3wwbFi_iI[/youtube]
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^You seriously make me question if you ever step outside of your house sometimes...
    test
  11. Imperial1

If you say so. :huh:

Imperial1
    test
  12. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Mary says so....

I and every other honest person agrees with her.
    test
  13. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

...you think of me too much. i know you're gay.... You follow me from forum to forum, everywhere I go, talkin shit. You're like my other asshole. Don't let that image get your homo mind racing.

....edit....you should really stay in school. They'll teach you how to get girls and not come online to discuss with other men how often you masturbate.
    test
  14. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

If you've got a "friend" of the opposite sex, it doesn't matter if you're conscious of a sexual attraction...if you're friends (meaning there's care for the other) then falling into sexual relations is only natural, and far from unusual.

I'm not talking about your boss or your co-worker.
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

Actually, you're the one that replies to the shit I say 99% of the time. This just so happens to be the other 1%.

Way to project though, you're on your way to becoming the next Double ML.

I have a girlfriend, that I've been with for two years.

You dated a girl once, and she sucked off another guy.

You really hafta stop failing...
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

Pay no attention to him.

He's just mad he had to watch his mother fuck every one of her male friends when he was a child...
    test
  17. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i would be way uncomfortable if my fiance had only male friends. let's be honest, lots of guys are just horny pieces of shit and if your girl has like 10 guy friends that she talks to semi-regularly there's definitely 1 of them that wants to fuck her and it's likely more than half of them would than not.

i don't know about you guys but before i was with my fiance, i wasn't talking to the girls i talked to semi-regularly just because i wanted to be friends with them. i'm not a piece of shit either, i would never cheat on my woman or flirt with anyone while i was with her but beforehand, that's just how it goes with single men.

actually, that reminds me of an instance where i had just met her and she had this guy that she was friends with all throughout high school. i knew him too since he was friends with some guys i had in a couple classes. he thought we were friends but he was always a dumbass and i never really acknowledged him unless i needed something. long story short, when he found out we were dating, he told her some crybaby whiner pity fuck shit about how he was going to dump his girlfriend of 2 years to be with my woman.

needless to say, the next time(cornball works at the mcdonalds 5 minutes away from my house, 20 year old ass homie making my dinner when i don't feel like cooking) i saw him i dropped some knowledge on him, clocked him in the face and he hasn't spoken to her or me since. he even deleted her off facebook and shit.

i don't know. why does she have so many male friends for anyway? someone to talk to when i'm not around or some shit? maybe i just have a certain preference for women but if she's got so many male friends then someone is definitely flirting with someone, even if it's one of those guys to her or her to one of them and that shit does NOT fly with me.

so, yeah. that's it. you really shouldn't trust anybody in this life and if you are going to trust someone, it should only be the person that you're with. and even then you should be seriously cautious before you place your trust. people are way too shady, secrets are way too easily kept and lying is easier than telling the truth. underneath societies norms and structure, we're all just animals the same. survival of the fittest and all that shit. it's a rare thing to find someone that will respect your relationship from the outside, regardless of how trustworthy you think your friends or her friends are.
    test
  18. LeePipino

LeePipino What had happened was..

what about if... your 'friend' of the opposite sex was someone u were once with romantically involved with.. and now, your really just friends..
    test
  19. Imperial1

Oh well. Think what you wanna think.

Imperial1
    test
  20. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I always intended to, and I will, since there's no compelling argument for me to do otherwise on this "discussion board".

BTW, sorry I used the figurative figure-four-leg-lock on you. I only bring it out for special disputations. But you're still a woman and I should've restrained myself. I get too caught up in making an opponent submit sometimes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.