are you convinced......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by the Guy with a Pen, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

lolol
    test
  2. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

thas soem real shit.

overall, i think people will be comfortable when they may be attracted to. and in most cases there are ways to tell....now, i giess u could say, if a person's cute, ur more likely to try and have a conversation with them, be it friendly or wutever....i talk to alot of people, and its like, because i think they cute or wutever, but people are jsut people, i might come out macking or wutever....but then the more i talk to em, im more honest about myself, and not trying to impress them, like "when i get off work, ima go smoke a blunt and go to sleep." as opposed to trrying t impress them...also, i was dating a girl i worked with...and like everybody flirted wit me or wutever...but when i got with her and people knew, they still did but were more subtle with it, especially when they saw how good i treated her. i think a small attraction can make it easier for u to talk to soemone, but it fdoesnt mean every9one wants in ur pants, they may just chatter because they think u cute, but a wweek down the line, the reasins u talk are because ur interested in their mind, not just body.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

??????
    I don't like this response...
    test
  4. P Stew

P Stew The Kid

most chicks i chat with i wanna get in there pants...no lie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.