are you convinced......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by the Guy with a Pen, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

.. that every man who talks to you,

wants you.

it seems like every girl I talk to is convinced I'm trying to get in their pants, when all I'm doing is talking to them.. making conversation-- passing some time.

so ladies,
    does every guy that talks to you-- want you?

if so-- get over yourself. hah
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

at work or school, no... other than that, yeah I probably make that assumption more often than not... my presumptions tend to prove true, though.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  4. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

test
  5. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

girls at my work are like that.

some are cool, but i can't stand a girl or any person for that matter with their head stuck so far up their ass.

i just act the same way towards them, and they usually come around when they realize that you're not a creep.
    test
  6. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

yeah..why wouldnt they? lol joking..for the most part no
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

No.

But I know women like that.

"Oooo he held the door for me. He sooo wants me".
    test
  8. Nicki

Nicki ~Tease~

^^^ hahah yeah same "He blinked at me he so wants me" pifft Hell im so fucking nieve to this shit im oblivous to any kind of signals like this lmao im a dork i just dont think about it My girl says guys need a neon sign for me haha
    test
  9. Tim-God

Tim-God New Member

Chicks at my school are like that
    test
  10. Typ0

Typ0 New Member

that reminds me

do you think sometime I could get your legs

[​IMG]

?
    test
  11. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

What if a dude walked up to you, who you did not know, and started making conversation?

Would you assume that he was trying to holla or would you first thoughts be that he was just creating friendly conversation?
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

this reminds me of that chris rock bit about guys being nice
    test
  13. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

it depends on the conversation. I start conversations with random people too...just to pass time. But i can always tell when a guy wants me....so, to answer your question....no lol

lol@ yall....i know girls like that too...the girls that exaggerate the stories with male encounters..."girl....i gave him my number, he called me five minutes later, and he said i got good hair, and ass....he called me gorgeous, and blah blah"

let one n!gga holla at a female, and her head will be ALL blown up lol
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i got a friend like that

he is convinced that every woman who talks to him wants him or any that look at him...he is an annoying guy..
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No I am not convinced. I mean, I'll talk to anyone if they talk to me. Doesn't mean I want to take them home lol. Or prolly vice versa. I don't believe any guy likes me unless he flat out says it, which isn't often once they see the wedding ring ;o) However, some guys are just fearless and will keep at it even when they know I'm married, which is annoying. But thankfully doesn't happen often at ALL.

I do know a lot of girls like that tho. I'm not sure why it has to be just because some dude starts a convo with you or something that he likes you. Never understood that ;o)
    test
  16. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I would assume just friendly conversation even if I was assuming it naively or not, unless he was making obvious passes or something.

I was outside a week or so ago on campus chilling waiting for my next class to start and a dude came up to me and asked me if I had a lighter he could borrow. So he stands there smoking his cigarette and starts chatting with me about ohh he used to live so and so and do this and do this and asking me stuff and when I left he opened the door for me.

Does that mean he wanted me? lol Well not from my point of view... I think he was just being friendly

But I have a friend where if a guy does that to her...she'll go on about what it "really meant" for the next 10 minutes.
    test
  17. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I'm naive when it comes to that.. I don't ever think that.. and once i realize that it might be him trying to hit on me everyone else in the world has attempted to clue me in.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's why I'll tell a woman directly sometimes, "calm down, I'm not trying to hit on you."

Or I'll ogle at other women while I'm talking to her... or even call one over to us, if I know her... I'll only do that if I feel like shorty is seriously sweatin' herself and being short with me as if to block any "come on" attempts.

When I was a teenager working in a grocery store as a bagger, this cashier actually told her husband that I wanted her because she felt I was at her station bagging too much. I wasn't attracted to this woman whatsoever. She just happened to get a lot of big loads at times and besides, I always kept it moving.

It's weird... some women will freak if you try to get their attention to let them know that their dress is rising up or that a banana peel is stuck to their heel.
    test
  19. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

I don't talk to anybody unless I can get somethin' outta 'em whether it be money or pussy...
    test
  20. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

Nope, I'm not that confident.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.