Are you a star seed or an indigo

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

lol

I just am what I am.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

test
  3. MissAndrya

It all depends on which link you read.

That particular one had nearly nothing in common with me and who (or what) I am. The one I read described me to a T.

I've never labeled myself, but for the sake of this thread I found a category to fit. When I say 'I am what I am', I was referring to my personality type, characteristics and gifts.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

I find humans to be grossly misinformed about fifthworld matters.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not gross!
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Alice House intrigues me for some reason giggity... And like I said I am new to all this ive been sheltered by a christian mum n pa
    test
  7. AliceHouse

The Truth About Indigo Children and Starseeds | Gomestic

^That might be worth reading.

I wasn't sheltered growing up so much as left to my own devices. I've been up to snuff on most things paranormal. But then I took a Libertarian bullet to the head called Penn and Teller's Bullshit. It's an amazing show you can find on youtube that really taught me a lot about critical thinking skills.

It's sad, and in some ways a testament to the American dream, that in this country a man can make a comfortable living travelling from state to state selling the service of poking at people's feet. By telling them it's healthy when in fact it does nothing.

The thing you gotta remember is to stay skeptical. Ask yourself what people have to gain from perpetuating something (like indigo children) and what we have to lose in believing it. People gain money from it buy selling parents products for raising their "special" children. But it's the chldren that lose out by having their psychological conditions go undiagnosed and untreated.
    test
  8. MissAndrya

Skepticism is my middle name.

Before today, I had never heard of Indigo children (or star children etc.). I googled a few links, did some reading, and found that the description of such and it's characteristics varied quite a bit. Though interesting, that was my first red flag. Normally when something is universally known, the descriptions etc. more closely match. At least in my experience. I did find that many of the Indigo characteristics described me, which is why I said as much.

My second red flag was the reference to children with ADD/ADHD etc.. I'm sorry, but implying that those children should not be treated for their conditions, to me, is ridiculous. It's convenient the way they group the time periods/star child type and infer that the growing instance of Indigo children (and subsequently, the increase in children with special 'powers') is such a coincidence. Truth is, a lot of those are hereditary. Of course the numbers are going to increase. I don't put much credence in the whole thing. Indeed it's the children who lose out.

I believe we are all born with 'gifts'. Some of us have them stronger than others, but we all have the ability to learn to use them if we wish.

The world is full of salesmen, and people ready to buy into their lies. Why ARE so many so naive? As long as there is a market for schemes, promises, convenient lies....there will always be someone to sell it to us.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

Damn that shit seemed tight n it.just g ok debunked self pwn
    test
  10. AliceHouse

That's ok though because that's how we learn. Without curiosity we wouldn't live in the modern age.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

Why do I need to asert my mind on worthless noise..
    test
  12. AliceHouse

Because that's how cellular organisms tend to work. By extending themselves to the maximum boundary, usually with minimum effort, to the end goal of finding one's niche.

On the species level it's like... you got the majority of meat on the African plains in the forms of deer and cattle and equines that eat the grass. But then you got giraffes who eat the top trees. And elephants that stand as primarily unstoppable monstrosities, but if taken down, become a smorgasborg for the predators. And for the predators you got standardized hyenas and lions. But specialized cheetahs who swipe in fast, or gators who lurk in the water. They all have their place to find a balance and the thing about it is... that balance constantly shifts. It's hard to imagine the way the grasslands looked in the primitive era when the elephants ancestors were tiny, and the sloths ancestors were like giant ogres.

But with humans... it's so much more nuanced. In DOGLAW, every little thing bears some sort of significance. It becomes a pattern that we fashion within our own brains that end up making us who we are. It's not that something is worthless, it's just that it can be looked at differently. A cup can be used for water, but even with a broken handle can still be used to catch a bug. (I find most things can easily double as either something to beat someone with, or as a sex toy.)

The world we live in simply IS noise. The gist of it is we're channel 03 with black and white static. All the rhyme, all the reason, we make it ourselves. When life hands us lemonades, it's on us to decided to make lemonaid, or lemon juice, or squirt it in our Corona, or throw them at Slug's car.
    test
  13. jesuit223

jesuit223 Member

I'm a star symbol, dotting high Lebanon hick SHIT duke I spit in the star showers fades fades faces looking like dull transvestite after Peter piper lifted his pipe and blew on a soda piper trying to murder eminent like when his tried to express some kind n d of Dope cipher getting laid by doctor Dee all y'all tall sexy tags can get it I'm higher
    test
  14. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

test
  15. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Some of that is new age derailing, there is so much shit of that I absolutely loathe.

This is my shit tho, read through all stages, most don't get past the first stage of killing off the ego unfortunately, but this is also a form of control encouraged by authorotarians. I read the first as my teens, second as my second and third into my thirties, I feel Im into the fourth at the moment, but I suppose I'll always experience the trials of all stages while going through the fourth at least. This is btw, the "hidden knowledge" the freemasons use for their human development.

Alchemy - Seven Stages of Alchemical Transformation
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Interesting
    do a thread on this
    would like to learn more bro
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.