Are You A Hard To Please Woman Or Are You Eassssssssy To Please

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

does it take a lot to make you happy or are you ladies easy to please?
    test
  2. badassyella

badassyella New Member

im probably THE easiest person in the world to make happy and please...
    but niggas get too comfortable n dont wanna do the lil things anymore...
    which makes me bitchy as hell [funny] lol
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Easy to please? I thought you said you were high-maintenance?
    test
  4. badassyella

badassyella New Member

not in that sense...

texting me letting me know you thinkin bout me...a little surprise, like candy, or a magazine i had been looking at...remembering little comments i made while we were talking to let me know you were actually listening...shit like that, little things, mean waaaaaaay more to me than anything other

all the high maintenance shit, thats more me about myself, how i spend money n shit [funny]
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

so what makes you happy? what are lil things you like a man or your man to do for you? what real make you want just rush him with all your love?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

So if a dude gives you a single flower and a homemade card on Valentine's Day, you're cool with that?
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

if so she's a keeper
    test
  8. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

I am pretty easy to please, even when i am havin a fucked up day, that special someone can always make me smile.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I remember in college, there was this girl in one of my classes who was complaining because her man just gave her a "dumb flower," in her words. She was nice-looking on the outside, but she immediately became ugly after she said that.
    test
  10. johhny 5

johhny 5 Da New Kid On Da Block

L M A O. aint no bitch gone admit 2 not being easy to please.
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Maybe not a bitch, but I don't doubt that a real woman would be honest about herself.
    test
  12. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I hate flowers. If my boyfriend gave me flowers I would through them away. Flowers Die... That's not cute.

I'm not easy to please...

I like the little sentimental shit like GQ ...

And I dont want you to go out and buy me anything expensive either. If we were married I'd rather our money be in the bank then around my wrist or neck. But I want you to try everything, so your gonna need to buy me something expensive once in awhile to see if it works.

I want someone who will talk to me when I want to talk but doesnt want to talk too much and doesnt want me to do all the talking. I want him to KNOW how to balance the shit, I dont want to have to tell him to shut up.

I want someone who will do the dishes, and that doesnt mean putting them in the dishwasher and leaving them there. But someone who does the dishes without having to be asked to do the dishes, and I want someone who will take the got damn garbage out and not leave a little trail of liquid or whatever behind them.

I'm not easy to please at all, but once you have it figured out ....Then I'm easy to please.
    test
  13. johhny 5

damn yo i sound like da perfect man ^ L M A O. i like cleaning, easy to talk to, good lova. and im single L M A O.

U SEE girls say dey want all dat, but they end up wit da assholes. n da good dudes get da shaft.
    test
  14. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

I'd love that. A home-cooked meal, even if it sucked, would be the icing on the cake. Effort always made me melt. It take 2 seconds to run to the drug store and buy a cheap fritzy, frilly, blah, blah card, but to me... making one is so much more special.

Home-made shit= a great chance you'll be getting GREAT sex from me!
    test
  15. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

I have to say I'm easy to please. I don't complain too much, not gonna say I don't do it but I'm not gonna sit around all day and do the shit. All I want my man to do is say I love you on a daily and I'm on that cloud 9.
    test
  16. johhny 5

L M A O dont lie girl. i kno u girls. money ova anything else. yall dont care bout no one. im waiting fo da first honest WOMAN 2 in here.
    test
  17. So if ya man or ya kids got you some flowers you would just bin them because they die anyway? Its not about that, its about the 'thought' of getting you something. If you threw flowers back in my face, I would be so dumbfounded with your ungreatfulness that I would probably pick em up and give em to someone else
    test
  18. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

Well the "thought" of getting me something like flowers, shows that they werent really THINKING since I dont like flowers...

I dont like flower petals falling around every place, I dont like the look of flowers and no I wouldnt keep them because I dont like them, I never said I would throw them at anyone, just that I would throw them away.
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That's what I'm talkin about! I rather the homemade things. I LOVE when my kids make me things at school. If you are gonna get me anything, show me there was some thought and effort put into it. Making me a card, is showing me you put effort and thought about what I like!! :eek:)

I'm so easy to please it's not even funny! It helps that I'm not much into the expensive things ;o)
    test
  20. badassyella

badassyella New Member

nah i dont like flowers either...
    but say he made me a card with a poem or soemthing in it...
    shiiiiiiiit...lol...im gon be all over that, lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.