Are you a grunt / noise maker?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snikka, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Be honest.
    test
  2. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I dont make much noise...only time anyone hears me is when Im squatting or deadlifting cuz that takes the most energy for me and even then im not loud. We had some guys in the gym today benching makin all kinds of noise..talkin bout...aaaarrrgggg ONE! yeah! aaarrggggg TWO! aahh man yeah aaarrrggggg THREE!! YEAAA!

We all jus kinda stopped and looked at them like wtf is all that necessary lol.
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

lmao. So true. I make some sound more like breathing some actual voice noise. But it's not all loud obnoxious. Yeah squats / deads are heavy on the CNS.

Like dude gets next to me on the plate loaded crunch machine and gets all into it with a ton of weight and at the end of the set is like "FUCK!" Like I'm only one here man, you trying to prove something to me?

David Cross did a comedy special and mentioned the gym and some dude fighting his personal demons working in and being like AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAHHHHHHHHHH!

That shit had me rolling.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

yeah i make noise, you probaly arent moving decent weight if you dont. im not mad stupid with it though, you wont see me crying from rope pushdowns like some goons but if im doing deadlifts yeah i make a lot of noise.
    test
  5. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

nah...i might grunt to myself but not so the whole gym to hear it...i hate people that do that
    test
  6. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i use to go to this recreation community center a few years ago to lift and this middle aged meat head dude use to bring down the house with all that sonic boom hadouken shit...i mean from start to finish...his first rep he was yelling and shit
    test
  7. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

[funny][funny][funny]

when I hear someone doing that shit, I go next to them with the lightest weight possible, and just be as loud as I can
    test
  8. XxLiLBuRnAxX

I think ppl do that for attention....I mean most olympic powerlifters arent even that loud and they are pro's lifting massive amounts of weight
    test
  9. test
  10. XxLiLBuRnAxX

ok well i guess imma shut up then lol
    test
  11. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

dude tell me the virtual thing wasnt the most badass thing ever
    test
  12. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

I try to be considerate.
    test
  13. Salar

Salar New Member

i am silent except for breathing.

the only time i make a noise is on the last rep of the last set and i have been counting in my head after each rep like '1,2,3' etc and on the last couple of counts i find myself counting out loud but still low enuff so only i can hear it like '6, 7, FUCKING 8' then a well earned rest is in order.
    test
  14. KevinGarnett.

KevinGarnett. Anthony Anderson is GOD

yeah when there's nobody around i usually talk to myself, not too much grunting, but talk aggressively to try and push myself past another rep etc
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.