Are y'all everyday smokers?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Don't know how to smoke? Lol. Get over yourself. All your posts are is you bragging about how you can fool people and fuck them over. You're a real class act Flacco you fucking scumbag. Fuck off. Noone in this forum likes you. You fucking suck
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

dude get off yer pedistal. im from BC, in high school white rhino was my main product. its avg weed just like kush.

u braggen about "dank ass outdoor" thats says enough, dawg u aint shit

Flacco

the only ppl u ever punk are wimpy lil emo faggots waiting for somthing to happen so they can cry themselves to sleep while cutting they wrist. u aint done anything any urkle looken bitch couldnt do.

u ever even read yer own posts?

this is what you sound like:
    "the rich white kids"
    "im so hard, i rob wimps who cant defend themselves"
    "the rich white kids"
    "guys im so gully, i live in the burbs. the rich white kids are scared of me cuz im a piece of shit"
    "the rich white kids"
    "the rich white kids"
    "the rich white kids"
    "im core man, i smoke tiny bitch joints"
    two posts later
    "i dont smoke joints, ppl who smoke joint are fake"
    "ppl who can defend themselves from ppl like me are faggots"

read yer posts an maybe u'll realize yer worth less then a bag of smashed kittens.

do you honestly belive u deserve to live?

grow the fuck up son, u stuck in the same mentality most of us left behind on our 15th birthday

--Edit--
    flacco, i had crazy thought

are u emo?
    did yer daddy/uncle touch you as a kid?
    as a boy did yer mom whore u out to rich white catholics?
    are YOU catholic?
    do you have down syndrom?

if u answer yes to any of those questions it would explain a lot
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i'd beat the fuck outta you cuz. real talk.
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

we call blunts either L's or rellos...bitch ass nigga. you talk 2 heavy to be so lightweight fam.

i'm convinced a guy with 8,500 posts in 4 months aint calling NO SHOTS, NOWHERE. LOL @ you hanging out with suburban white kids just so you can punk'em thats how i know you a bitch...you come around me and my niggaz we'd rob you.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

that nigga probably get robbed by them white boys
    test
  6. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

this man keeps it 100
    test
  7. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

I'm atleast a 1.5g blunt on the weekdays and a good 2-5 blunts on the weekend... I try to take a day break once a week but I usually triple up the next day so it dont really count.
    test
  8. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

reserve that squidward
    test
  9. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

ahhh liquid did I tickle a funny bone? I'm sayin it's some bomb ass outdoor shit, doesn't have a name... a 50 year old dude in Chenango Forks grows the shit and he a family friend. he also grows indoor sativas... son I have no pedestal, but when it comes to this weed ish, I got it on lock you can call me master.

When I say I have weed, i have weed all day at all times. There is no day I'm dry, because when I have a half left... I get more, I have never had a day without weed when I wanted to. I did however stop for a while....but I'm just sayin' a gram a day at least is pathetic....2-3 grams at least over here.
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

A gram a day is pathetic? Stfu you ugly faggot
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

Can't make any thread on here without some lame trying to come on some bragging I smoke more than you do shit.
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

why do you think we don't know how to smoke...? is there a point of smoking more than 2 or 3 grams of weed in one day unless it's a special occasion?
    test
  13. Nvs -=1=-

let me ask you... who is braggin? and about what?
    test
  14. Nvs -=1=-

Mr... "oh I've been in and out of rehab my whole life... I've had such a fucked up life and mommy and daddy hate me. And when I was younger the babysitter molested me, so that's my excuse to be a complete and total utter failure"
    test
  15. liquid`acid

u aint ticklen shit, ima tryna cut back an im grouchy. then some dumb motherfucker like yerself comes in an opens yer mouth an stupid falls out, followed shortly by FaggoDaGeek, its enough to piss anyone off.

an u on a pedestal, i dont kno how u cant see that oh glorious master of shwag.

weed aint gotta have a name to be good, i moved more nameless chron then u'll ever smoke.

omg, i almsot thought u knew what u were talken about. fucken poser faggot, dropping BC in reference to bud hopein we'll think yer shit come from canada, this fucken bitch is talken about Broome County, he buys his dank ass outdoor from NY.

u the ignorant kinda person who thinks they some kinda fucken boss cuz they buddy grows shit. u probly so dumb u dont even realise theres a diff between greenhouse and outdoor.

yes good outdoor exists, but if someone is gunna try an compare it do indoor like u did then they they dont know shit

dont come in here on some, omg i smoke more then you bullshit, then try an act like u aint think yer somekind big wig u fucken clown.

i said i smoke 1.5g - 6g a day in the city, and 1/4 - 3/4 a day in the country. that means in the city i smoke more then you and in the country i smoke yer 2 week supply in a day, but did you see me tryna put anyone down? no. did you see me sayen anything derogitory to anyone untill you Faggo came in here on some bullshit? no.

since yer obviously the kinda person who tries to directly link age to maturity i gotta ask:
    when u were in school did you ever feel like maybe yer friends were growing up a lot faster then you? maybe like life was leaving you behind?

if so i take back everything.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

PC wasnt braggen bout shit, was just asken a question, commenting on some replies.

this thread didnt turn hostile untill yer fucked up looken face showed up, u were the first one braggen. the rest of us were merely contributing to a disccussion, somthing you wouldnt know anything about.

buddy never mentioned it untill I asked . . .

try readen a book somtime . . . it may help you make some sense of what people are saying in this forum . . .
    test
  17. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i smoke an ounce of seeded mexi a day

crown me bitches

haha
    test
  18. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe i read to deep into shit but im scratching my head here.. something doesnt make sense

your guy has an indoor an outdoor setup.. dope.. but whats up with the Sat's indoors?? it should be the other way around

not sayin u cant grow them indoors but it makes sense for them to be outside

my cuddies got access to some real Sativas.. shit that wont even perform indoors

sorry but i had to lol

and lets just kill the whole outdoor vs indoor..

both have their pros and cons..
    test
  19. liquid`acid

haha a crown eh?

i think i can do that

*commands toker to kneel*
    *taps on each shoulder with large seedy thai stick*
    "Do you hereby swear fealty to large quantities of shwag?"
    *commands to rise*
    "I hearby pronounce thee gaurdian of lesser known strains and strain of inferior quality. To defend and uphold knowlege of and above all else to miantain the honor of such strains"
    *passes crown of ditch dirt weed*

lol, Id send u a real crown of crap weed for shits n giggles but our relative locations cause issue.
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

You were bragging, and putting down everyone else saying how pathetic it is to smoke a gram a day. Maybe your bud simply isn't very good. Because a gram of my bud keeps me high all day. Keep in mind I'm coming off an 8 month tolerance break (probation) though

And I've never cried about anything. Yeah I've had alot of legal trouble, alot of cases, I've been in and out of rehabs, but I don't like to dwell on that. I've over came all of that shit and look at me now. Got a nice car, my own apartment, money in the bank, a very good job, etc. Wouldn't really say I'm a complete and utter failure, but continue making judgements about me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.