Are white people allowed to say the n word on the internet...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bobbylight, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

One thing I've wondered for the longest time is why the formerly oppressed will often use it in place of such boring, normal words as "and," "or," or most other conjunctions; but when a white dude uses it in the same manner (maybe using it in quotation or in reference to a song that's playing), the person is then considered the social pariah of the surrounding area. White girls can obviously get away with more since they are card carrying members of the estrogen club.

Some consider it "backwards" for white guys to use it these days - so, follow me here, maybe if white guys said a reversed version, it would then be socially acceptable. Instead of droppin "nigga," we could drop "aggin" or even go the Leprechaun: In Da Hood route and use ninja (unless the word is so widely used by black people now that it is considered a new racist slur*). By reversing the polarity of the offending letters, I think I have achieved a stable, non-racist word.

So for all of the white guys here, you must either cite using MLA citation if you use the original source (nigga) or cite my patent (aggin, U.S. Patent 8,493,290, filed August 24, 2005, and issued April 8, 2010 - I know, it JUST came through). If you use "aggin" otherwise, then a homing dildo will come and rape your entire family, followed by a visit from your local Minotaur sect to collect debt owed to my company, Slurning Experiences, Ltd.

*If you're taking this, or anything else in this post seriously, please invest in a woodchipper to throw yourself into for being such a fucking retard.
    test
  2. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Ur alright in my book.
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

Damn it was a good idea to add that part.

Retards like me were about to take that shit seriously.

you feel me :dunno:
    test
  4. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

The "everything else" portion was likely unwarranted, but the part I was talking about could have been considered a bit controversial by some, so I felt a disclaimer was necessary.

Also, never underestimate the stupidity of the internet.
    test
  5. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

lmfao at the tags ph writes ni96a / pnut cant decide. wow
    test
  6. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

^^^Is that how they spell karaoke in Canada!?=/...fuck outta here...and aside from spelling...why the FUCK would you go to a karaoke bar ANYWAY!?...Is that what YOU do for fun!?...If so...I'm SOOOOOO glad you've said you wouldn't "take me places" in multiple threads...which btw looks SUPER homo that you come up w/ hypothetical places to NOT hang out w/ me in...that's kinda odd...nonetheless...go team Maple Leaf...
    test
  7. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i never saw hemispheres response but i laughed, despite being canadian
    test
  8. Bass B

Bass B New Member

Why would any emotionally sound caucasian person want to use that word? It was born as an expression of oppression and contempt and it should hurt you inside to pronounce it
    test
  9. Witticisms

Witticisms New Member

You guys can see a guy's skin color through your screens?! Whooooooooooo technology.

But seriously, I honestly don't think anyone should say it but getting people to stop will probably be highly unlikely.

@Hemisphere: Lmao.
    test
  10. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

"9dm: no that's our word!"

hahahahaha
    test
  11. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

is this a joke post? i laughed. shut up. you're a moron.
    test
  12. Bass B

Bass B New Member

What part of slavery, segregation and discrimination do you find amusing?
    test
  13. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

what part of those three do you think is or ever was exclusive to black people?
    test
  14. Bass B

Bass B New Member

We're discussing the n-word as it relates to the systematic oppression of African-Americans. It's not a question of their suffering being in any way exclusive.
    test
  15. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i see. so when a white person calls a black person a nigga, it's the ressurection and reminder of systematic oppression. but when a black person calls a white person a nigga, it's ....... ???????

i just don't see what the big deal is anymore. there's a black guy as the face of the united states; what exactly is it that is so off-bounds? i don't see people caring this much about jew oppression when it was predominant in other countries?
    test
  16. Bass B

Bass B New Member

Why would we want to retain any trace of our hate-filled past? Instead of having white people using the term to somehow take the edge off of it, we should try and eliminate its use in general.

And by the way, having a black president unfortunately doesn't do much about the systematic discrimination of colored people which is still pervasive in the US and everywhere else in the world.
    test
  17. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

hey look, its stereotypical neo-civil rights freedom fighter black guy. keep on exploiting the idea of the the struggle my dude, they'll love you for it. assalamu affirmative action.
    test
  18. Salar

Salar New Member

the question we should be asking is why do certain white ppl WANT to be allowed to say it so bad?

why do they care so much about the approval to use this word in the same casual context some black ppl do.

in my mind it is simple, when a white person uses this word it causes too much confusion as to whether it is racism or just a wanting to be included in the cool club. unless u know a person VERY well you can never be sure their intentions and interpreting the context is difficult.

therefore, to avoid this JUST DONT FUCKING SAY IT.

i can understand white ppls frustration at the perception of being left out and excluded. the word represents a barrier in culture. i can see why the white ppl who dig the hiphop culture feel like they are not fully accepted by black people.

i also clearly see why black people would not like white people to use this word. and also why they even use this word themselves. it is one of the last parts of african american culture that is exclusive to them. to maintain their unique identity and culture they are scared of losing perhaps.

but it aint about ostracising yourself from others and purposely creating and maintaining barriers. there are already forces at work to keep peoples divided dont help them out. the more we all mix and avoid segregating ourselves the better for us all.

tbh i think this word should be laid to rest and nobody should say it including black people. let it die a natural death and become forgotten.
    the only solution in my eyes is to erase this word from society completely. then there will be no barriers between people. no confusion. no reminder of the hatred of the past and no fuel for hatred and bitterness of the present and future.

ponder the folllowing: what if 2moro they stopped teaching about slavery in schools. every kid no matter what race would never learn the concept of racism and opression and grow up free of bitterness and hatred. the fact we are constantly reminded of past atrocities stirs up strong emotions. if we started with a clean slate by allowing the new generation of kids to be free of such emotions then after a couple of generations i guarantee you racism would be non-existant. a strange and alien concept in fact. yet each new generation is not allowed to have a clean slate with the constant reminders of racism through media and the education system. learning from the past is important but some things should be left in the past and allowed to stay in the past. we shud only carry things into the future worth carrying that will benefit us.

i say that the issue of race is purposely thrust into the limelight TO FUEL HATE and divide people. if it wasnt such a publicised issue we wouldnt even think about these things and race/colour etc would not be important in the slightest. they are made to be important by the bastards who rule us because they do not want to see massive population sizes unite as THEY are few in number but WE are very large in number. god forbid we all get along and be free of mistrust, hatred for one another etc cos then how the fuck are they gonna run shit?

the establishments biggest concern is the power of the mob. they do whatever they can to create divisions amongst people. the divide and conquer concept is an ancient one and it is still the most effective method of controlling people.

once real unity is achieved that is the day the balance of power and wealth in the world will become fair. the minority with the most have the most to lose thats why they are so desperate to shackle the minds of the majority.
    test
  19. Krown

Krown New Member

In the bay mexicans generally get a pass but yeah, in southern cali thats a whole different ballgame, theres much more black/brown tension
    test
  20. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

[youtube]yKTzulfcSUE[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.