Are sin's passed down?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

u wont even address the counterarguements. u just give sum out of the box answer without saying y the counterarguement isnt true. if u really think science isnt true then tell y. dont just read a bs passage
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I didnt say science wasnt true. It may not be the almighty factor many of you put ur faith into, but its useful to explain things we may see to a degree (the actual science part not the theoretical part) simply cus the theory can change and adjust. but whats true is true. Anyways ok lets yake a look at some things found in the bible some of you may have a hard time believing. # 1 a Global flood. Anyone jave a problem with this?
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^there was a ice age 2. or was that god on vacation?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Ok so u agree with this then. Cus many scientists dont. Some believe there may have been a flood but native to one region.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Lets take this further than. Per the dimensions given in the bible could a arch of the size, hold some 15-20k pairs of land dwelling flightless animals..?
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

believe it or notm, but to be one of faith. You got to have a pretty open mind to begin with. rejecting that god exists is closing your mind to the possibility.

before we knew anything about gene's science gave to us the code of DNA a discovery to man, it was a true discovery. the exact blueprint that is found in almost if not everything to a certain degree. that tell's us that there's more then meet's the eye if we look closer.. and if we look so close we can't look any closer it's time to close your eyes and feel..

science proving god doesn't exist isn't a "feeling" it's an evaluation.

but god touching the heart's of christian's.. WE FEEL HIM. or her.. jk. and that my friend is much more then what a scientist or doctor can give me, b.c. it's real to me.

if u feel that god never made him self real to u, then u r lying to your self. the very act of "feeling" against god proves that theres an opposite force driving you to think in another way. if INFLUENCE doesn't prove that god exists then GOD will have to prove it HIM SELF. when he feels the time is fit. for all of us
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I bet bible is missing one page that says this:

test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not narrow minded. actually i was catholic. but one day i came across the theory of evolution and then decided to study it then that led to studyin atheism which eventually led to a more logical view of god not existing. anyway "feeling" god is a learned feeling that has been thrown at u since birth. its a "feeling" that life is not pointless because one day ull b in heaven. it being "real to you" dont change a fact....either GOD is real or GOD is not real. if u wanna believe in god thats fine by me dont get it wrong i aint tryna shit on ur opinion. BUT if u wanna debate the existance of god then come with facts not a sermon.
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i was joking lol....wat i meant is i dont kno if there was a worldwide flood or the dimensions given in the bible of the arc. but i do kno there was an ice age that ended life for thousands of years. since u say god causes everything then y would he end all life for thousands of years was he takin a longggggg shit or sum???
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Have u ever seen the maps from the biblical period in contrast to how they are now? Theres been lots of changes just from that period of time so i cant begin to say what may uave happened b4 that. Or prehumanity. Anything i would b able to give u for that would be theoretical however there are ideas like the genisis gap, or that adam was really the begining to the 3rd humanity whereas the first two were entirely corrupted which was essentially the reason for the flood of biblical times as well. There isnt biblical support for that, however the gap is possible we have no clue how much earth time actually went by between gen 1:1 and 1:3
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

"Adam was really the begining to the 3rd humanity whereas the first two were entirely corrupted which was essentially the reason for the flood of biblical times as well"

so god murdered all on earth because he thought his design sucked and wanted to start over? if thats true then y haven't we all been washed out again with all the bullshit we done since then?
    test
  12. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Still waiting...
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

he made a covenant w us saying he wouldnt let that happen again
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

For.?
    test
  15. The Steve

Dude are you retarded?

Numerous times in this thread you said you had sources, numerous times I've asked for them. Then you said you'd post them days ago.

Stilllll waiting
    test
  16. The Steve

Dude are you retarded?

Numerous times in this thread you said you had sources, numerous times I've asked for them. Then you said you'd post them days ago.

Stilllll waiting
    test
  17. The Steve

lol@your god needing a natural disaster to 'start over'

He can't just snap his fingers? Your god doesn't seem very powerful to me.
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

exactly what i was gonna say.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Well God gave man dominion over earth so if every man is corrupt in all theiir ways, their thinking eventially your genes like in noahs time. If there is a natural law of judgement then that happens. Situations like the bible where u have nephilliam in everyones dna excecpt one family i mean we make similar decisions for game animals by breeding out he defect so we get tye concept. However they practicly werent humans. An then they werent suppose to be here. When we clone 2 animals is anoher example, now u gotta ask different questions like a half human half somethimg else would jesus's crusifixtion be sufficiant for the salvation of that offspring of thas well? I dont think it would.
    test
  20. The Steve

Still waiting on those sources...

Take your time BigPayback
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.