Are sin's passed down?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. TheBigPayback

Theres no way for me to list everything in the bible theres evidence for. How bout u tell me wat u dont believe about it, or understand either hostorically, spiritually, or prophetically an ill try an explain an provide evidence for u might consider.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

we are capable of NOT allowing the sin's of the father to effect us, that is the thing, what about the missionary that has been raised around rape/war can go onto being a great visionary of peace and compassion.

Are the influence of sin's passed down? of course and they may hokld a bondage in the family, but they aren't passed down as if one burden becomes another's burden.. and steve should slap him self, for claiming he "lives in a christian" country there fore he should know about Christianity.

The nation of Islam has been around forever, doesnt mean any of us KNOW shit about it, unless we did some studying and even then, what we learn may or may not be a biased perspective of the culture..

the thing about it is this about sin's. Demon's are assigned to each of us, to try to tempt us into sin, and lure us into ignorance of god. they are spirit's that may dwell in the house hold of said parent's and can attack the children. BUT, if the CHILD was BORN and IMMEDIATELY taken out of the home and put into another god fearing home, chances are that child will no be affected by the sin's of the parent's ALTHOUGH! he may face the same temptation's and be pre-disposed to making the same choices as the parent's.

but this bring's up another GREAT concept.

Genetic Manipulation, how do WE change gene's or Pass character trait genes to our children? WE can't control genes, but our bodies naturally are designed by genes. so something that has no purpose no constraint's no direction, no intelligence, you would think, would be able to conquer easily but we can't, and we have yet to indepth discover how genes work, although science has given us a WONDERFUL idea. but if something was working with out an operator what's to stop an operator from jumpin' in and taking control?

god is in control of our genes, and the probabilities are a mathmaticall method designed to keep a balance in the world, otherwise, WHY DOESN'T CHANCE produce more of cases of where people have same exact genes for NO reason?
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

there aint one single thing that science has explained about the bible. u can try to link different stories together, but the overall question is the existence of god either exist or doesn't. the stories r just stories who cares about em. there is either a god who makes all happen or its just a bullshit theory that people back in the day used to explain shit they aint understand
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Really?
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

yea really. unless u can scientically prove gods existence, then the bible makes no sense
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

unless u can scientifically prove god doesnt exist then science doesnt make sense.

how u like them adam apples!
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

That is the most buttfucked retarded logic ever.

First off...

Define 'God'

'God' can be made into whatever stupid non-falsifiable idea you want.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

science can not be absolute b/c the more we delve into it the more it's changing. it changes "evolves" much more constant and faster then evolution theory in a whole.

where as the words of the bible HAVE NOT changed as drastically and often as the theory's of science. and the bible back's up science to a certain degree and like-wise.

so u my friend are the one with the closed minded opinion.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

science does prove god doesn't exist threw archaelogy. and science changes bcuz of new discoveries and gets better.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Not true. How do you explain the over 2000 prophecies thatve been fullfilled theoufjout rhw old testiment, now go ro revelation an study the nations mentioned over 2000 yrs ago surrounding jeruselum that exist today. I believe eventially we will be able to prove god as these quatum physics and other deep sciences progress. I mean if ur really interested in learnimg a bit about what ur bashing u may find much sense in some biblical knowledge. I fan refer some great annoited pastors wether u wanna know about bib lical science, i have many resources i can provide, or supernatural and prophetic things happening all over, or healing, or prosperity, or where chstianity stands in regaurds to scientific findings happening everyday, let me know what ur interested ill drop a link.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

See put aside the fact u dont belive christianity, u can listen at least have stronger knowldge, i feel like u could benefit from learning deeper about teachings of end times prophecy u may recognise the state of where we are today in that and the unrest in the middle east, the disasters, geographical study of middle east in regaurds to islam. Im actually bouta make a thread about that.
    test
  14. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

I don't give a shit. Post anything.
    test
  15. The Steve

You got sources... Post em.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont explain the prophecies u keep trying to being up. i said i dont care about the so called prophecies. what i care about is that he asked that science cant prove god dont exist and i said it does. u tellin mi to get my knowledge up but y waste my time with stories when i can look at the actual evidence. if u believe in god so much then u should be afraid to look at the counter-evidence that suggest u may have been lied to. u can tell mi a bunch of bullshit stories but if u have a link that shows actual proof in god ill look at it. and NOW I DONT MEAN BULLSHIT STORIES OF SOMEBODY BEING HEALED BY GOD OR SOME GUY DIED AND SAW GOD!!! i mean actual evidence we can look at and test
    test
  17. The Steve

I don't know, I feel like if I stopped talking to every retard I came across I'd be mute.
    test
  18. The Steve

Still waitin on those sources Payback.

What, did you forget about this thread?
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

I got u. Ill drop some things when i get home.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

what r u talking about i been hearing yalls counter arguements for 25 years. And if u have a arguement that i find true ill agree, if not i wont. Im pretty openminded believe it or not.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.