Are sin's passed down?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

in all absolute honesty. your hatred towards my punctuation, spelling, what ever else, is such a immature argument. like i take time to write proper sentence's is this school? naw nigga this is a rapmusic . com where in rapmusic . com does entail one to have proper sentence structure and proper grammar. the arguement you make, is so childish i'm surprised im responding.

you know, enjoy hell buddy, enjoy hell.. i'm pretty sure your not worthy to be apart of the kingdom of heaven, but i'm not the one to judge.

woe to those that say evil is good, and good is evil

he who has eyes let them read
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

It has nothing to do with taking the "time" to write a proper sentence, it has everything to do with your complete inability to do so.

Don't worry, Hell doesn't exist. Now that you know this, you can go out and be an immoral parasite because you won't have the threat of eternal punishment over your head, the lone reason for your "good" deeds and actions.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

actually those reason's aren't why I am a good person.

I'm a horrible person, with out god. but god has lifted me out of the darkness and bestowed wisdom upon my mortal feeble mind. LOL @ my complete inability to write a proper sentence. You saying that is worse then me saying GOD is real, b/c @ least million's would agree with me. But oxford state university would prove to you that in fact, I write proper sentences. W/the exception of minor error's. due to laziness.

steve FTW! if this was school you could give me an F\

but it's not school your an idiot! ur not cool, you have no mind for ur self, you allow your emotion's to develope your principles moral's and belief's. you are losing the battle in life called "enlightenment" but for people like you it shouldn't matter that your a loser, because u like being a loser.

i like u being a loser too.. its a good look for u
    test
  4. The Steve

You're a racially confused fuckhead stoner who thinks he's black.

On top of that you think it requires any more effort to write a proper sentence with correct punctuation than it does to write a rambling pile of vomited on English. It doesn't, dumbass.

NEWS FLASH RETARD: If you're a horrible person without God, then you're a horrible person, period.

Now fuck off you little cunt.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

LoL.. your showing sign's of defeat..

A: I KNOW MY ROOT's (racially speaking) most white people dont!
    B:i smoke weed... ooooooo.. is that supposed to make me feel bad or something?
    C: you make me ramble with ur asinine comment's.. and u love my rambling's!

NEW'S FLASH!

I WAS A WRETCH.. BUT NOW I'm CLEAN! I WAS LOST BUT NOW IM FOUND I WAS DEAD BUT NOW I LIVE..
    = i'm not as horrible of person as i thought i was, because god has transformed my mind.

-1oo thousand credibility points awarded to the steve for NEVER saying something worth reading, credible, true, noble, encouraging..

never once have u gave a sound argument other then

"its fake, thats not true, ur a crazy theist"

i think i'm winning the argument here, as for-mentioned.
    test
  6. The Steve

Of course you think you're winning the argument, you're too stupid to realize otherwise.

By the way, you're not being very christian in this thread. I think you should go ask God for forgiveness.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

for some one that get's so mad @ christian's for being hypocritical they sure R hypocritical they damn self's.

the truth is, i know for a fact steve the shit you say, is to get a reaction out of me. so i humor you. but all in all you judging me for being "christian" like is the most ludacris thing and now.. heres the medicine you gave me right back @ you

YOUR NOT BEING VERY ATHEIST SUGGESTING I ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT STEVE FEEL'S IS "christian" LOL. WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT WHAT'S CHRISTIAN AND WHAT'S NOT?

just because u read a book and remember thing's doesnt mean u understand it.
    test
  8. The Steve

Yeah, what would I know about Christianity?

It's not as if I live in a country where the dominating religion is Christianity, where I would probably have a substantial number of friends, family, and acquaintances that are Christian.

Slap yourself stupid.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

isnt logic just more or less common sense anyways? But yes you can be predisposed exposedor born into a certain thing like addiction, or check out the statistics for children/parents in correctional facilities. Or phsychological problems and diseases.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

An he would love you none the less.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ur just repeated what im trying to tell u....what i meant is ur trying to link logic and the spiritual world when there is none. only genetics and environment. get it?

and to the two guys argueing i aint got nun against yall... but ur both just crowding the thread take personal beef to a battle, private message, call each other, or just shut up lol we talkin logic and god here not gettin personal even if the other person opinion stupid

so just say fuck u and keep it movin
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Well i was clarifying. An ya ur right, but morality, self awareness, purpose, things like that are.
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no they aint for the reason posted in the other thread where u try to link evolution and the bible when that also cant be done. science and religion are not compatible bcuz science did not exist back then and religion does not fit wit common knowledge now
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

*facepalm*
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Oh really. Actually i think its the opposite. Sience is begining to catch up with the bible. Discovering things they thought was impossible. Finding out truths in the bible and finding explinations for how it happened etc
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Who r u facepalming buddy
    test
  17. The Steve

What truths in the bible? Sources too, if you please
    test
  18. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Man, why do you even try discourse with this retard?

People like this have shut their brain off to critical thinking and will only accept empirical evidence so long as they can neatly adapt it to their superstitions.

TheBigPayBack welded his fingers in his ears a long time ago.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Whys that cus i believe the bible over evolution? Whats funny is u believe something not proven yet as well, bit mad at me for doing so? Funny.
    test
  20. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Man

Fuck off with that pathetic, evolution is still a theory bullshit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.