Are people after you? That wanna f--k you up or possibly kill you?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Nov 22, 2013.

1. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

you dont have money to send me. you sold fake pills to get by. your word means nothing to anyone.
    test
  2. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

Yeah I DID in the past, but I was a different persson then. I got a settlemeant bro I got alot of money.
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So going from selling fake pills to settlement makes you a different person?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. P. Chase

I was selling fake pills cuz I was addicted to oxy's and would do anything to get more. I used to do alot of crazy shit for drugs. Now I'm sober and I do have alot of money so yes I'm a much different person.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

At least he's owning up to past deeds..
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

I agree with Gal, i noticed that Paper Chase has seemed pretty apologetic since he came back to RM... hopefully his life is changed for the better...

as for me, nobody wants to kill me, but once while working fast food, I gave someone Dr. Pepper instead of Pepsi in the drive through... i couldnt sleep that night.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  7. P. Chase

I positive repped you and Dream. I am very regretful for all the fucked up shit I did when I was on drugs. I was a total scumbag and I can admit that. I have a much different view on drugs now then I did when I used to post here 2 years ago. They totally fucked up my life. Although I still feel like weed is a positive drug. Or it could be atleast. Although some people let it be a gateway to much worse, harder drugs.

Dream my life is changed for the much better. I'm sober. I have my own apartment. No longer with my trainwreck of an ex girlfriend who I loved so much. I can't really say that I'm happy but hopefully that will come soon. I need to figure out why being single makes me so miserable. I should just be happy. I shouldn't need to rely on a girlfriend to make me happy. That's not cool.
    test
  8. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

its awesome that you gave up all that shit man.

dont sweat being unhappy due to being single. its normal to want to have a girl. hell, ive been single forever.

theres different ways to look at it. look at the fact that its better to be single than in a bad relationship thats only going to hurt you. look forward to the fact that one day you could find a girl that only brings you positive energy.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

very little is needed to make a happy life, its all within yourself in your way of thinking.
    test
  10. quotive

quotive 3

what kinda accident did you get in @P. Chase
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. P. Chase

My ex girlfriend dropped me off cuz she had to go to work. I was crossing a main road and got hit by a car walking. I was in a coma for a month and then was at a rehab/nursing home for 2 years. I had 3 surgeries on my right knee. I couldn't do shit when I first woke up. I had to learn how to do e verything again. Talk, feed myself, shave, eat, dress myself, etc. I just came home like not even 2 months ago and I have my own apartment and I'm sober. Trying to be happy. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the drugs sometimes but I know I can't do them cuz I have too much to lose. Although I haven't got drug tested yet and am starting to wonder if I'm ever gonna be put in an outpatient program which tempts me to drugs if I'm never gonna get tested and have any real punishments if I do drugs. But I've been sober this long I migght as well keep at it ya know?
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

well to answer the question paper asked, yes i have people that still want my skin.

but that was because i fucked up wayyyyyyyy back when i was still watching xmen cartoons in primary school.

long story but i was to sell a tv to a drunkard, so i hit him with it and took his money, not knowing he's a dealer.

they got back at me 5 years ago, dressed up as ticket inspectors on a train, but since then not much.

the only reason i stopped doing that stupid shit is because my twin would've got caught up with it on some big l death.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

this is great. i feel so good about myself after reading all this.
    test
  14. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

When were you addicted to the drugs if you don't mind me asking
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

you should hang around friends that dont do drugs, and people that are trying to move their lives in a positive direction like yourself.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. P. Chase

Nah I don't mind. I was addicted to oxys over 2 years ago. But I first started smoking weed and then doing drugs like 10 years ago.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

wait they posed as ticket inspectors on a train to get you? im sure there was an easier way no?
    they really planned that shit out lol
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, they planned it out pretty well, they had to get me on my own.

asked me to step out on a station that nobody really waits at, and five of them went at me.

but that day i got attacked, i saw who the real mates were from those who just ignored me out of fear.

:numaan:
    test