Are my eyes fooling me or did i just see USER vs Calefaction

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick T. Bagwell

Rick T. Bagwell watch ya head

its cuz hes a douchebag
    test
  2. Czar Chasm

Czar Chasm Tha Storm Bringa

that's cuz Calibre's squeezin their nuts too hard. it's not comfortable to them
    test
  3. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

Calibre, you're a fuckin disgrace kid

you've never come CLOSE to beating me, what the FUCK would give you the idea that you would even stand a chance a second time around?? oh wait.. cuz you're archived now? Motherfucker I've been archived for years and I did it the right way.. I beat people who were good WHEN THEY SHOWED.. but at the same time, you dont hear me mention it cuz in reality it doesnt mean shit! you were a lil biter nut rider when you were rhyminhood and you're a cocky piece of shit with a false sense of confidence now.. grow the fuck up and move the fuck on kid.. I didn't even wanna mention how much of a joke your audio is.. you're the type of fuckin geek to be walkin around all day thinkin in your head, "If only these bitches knew I was archived.. then they'd wanna suck my dick" get real faggot.. you're garbage in every sense of the word
    test
  4. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

I just took a ride in the rofl-coaster.
    test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lmao game set match
    test
  6. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

test
  7. Czar Chasm

Czar Chasm Tha Storm Bringa

*dies*
    test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

cale just put the hammer of god down........woooooooooooooooow that was sick
    test
  9. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

ok lets get this straight.

Name someone who has beaten me in the last year, where I haven't explicitly said.

1. Sorry about the dissapointing performance I was *Reason*, actually after the verse I did WITH NoEdit, in an RBL MATCH or
    2. where its so obvious I didnt try.

Let me pull threads back and show you.

Not using excuses but it hasen't happened. Full stop. The last kid i think i lost to was Revanon in a pic battle where I was not busy. And i'll admit to it. Or i'll give props.

Now,

Calefaction. Dont let me being Archived have nothin to do with this.

I said i'd battle you. And I'm quite sure i'll beat you even with dickrydas on your jock.

Our last battle, I feel I won, but net jocks obviously favoured you at the time, Now im at pinnacle I dont think you stand a chance, truthfully.

Your audios are wack my n1gga. You gots no flows at all. WACK. I dont know why you are rode so much.

Out of all the names I mentioned in the top battlers, you and E the real, i feel are just voted on because the been here a long time.

True words.
    test
  10. If u lost, u lost.. fuck excuses... If you have to make an excuse u shouldnt battle...
    test
  11. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

well since i dont devote my life to text battling despite the legend i am things pop up or are more important esp when im facing no names and people I dont consider that nice.
    test
  12. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I did it
    the excuses started when the votes started coming in
    test
  13. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Just gimmie a match with cale next week and well do this. 60 lines no excuses.

then you faggots can see why im the peoples champ and a legend. So until then do like my custom avatar title and check the archives.
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

for the love of christ ur not a legend nor will u ever be
    test
  15. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I checked the archives.... that was not in the least bit impressive
    test
  16. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Nasty no hate, but that battle I never tried. It was written a no show verse, I had no idea you'd actually turn up.

just thought wow my names in here, let me just conjur somethin quick up he aint showin.

Same with 2Shay. Its so obvious.
    test
  17. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

not least bit impressive becoming champ, something your yet to achieve.

I'm gonna do it again, just to prove you wrong my n1gga.

You can hate but you've never ever won or even been top 5. No hate its facts.
    test
  18. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

we can go again now, 30 bars emcee battle area.

I'll prove to you, you aint nothin'.

Knowing you'll defintly show and ill post first if you wish?
    test
  19. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

right.... true legends are humble and gracious.... u my nigga are an attention starved never was with an inferiority complex.... little penis having muthafucka prolly pees on his balls.... Calibre is in fact the British Tekneek
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I'm at work right now but I'm definately down.... when I talk shit I back it up.... if I lose I lose no excuses
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.