Are men objectifying women or are women objectifying themselves?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Exactly... and sometimes, people's personalities clash and they just aren't compatible... it's hardly ever just about looks... if I had a woman who was decent-looking and a wonderful person who was extremely good to me, I'm not gonna leave her for some beautiful chickenhead... some guys might do that, but they might not be completely in tuned with themselves to know what they need vs what they want, so they chase every superficiality.... there are a lot of women who do the same... those people don't know themselves... I think all of those things should be judged and evaluated before you decide to commit to someone, but we tend to lose our heads in love and make careless decisions... which is I always believe that it takes two to make or break a relationship.
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

In the animal kingdom peacocks have pretty feathers. deers have huge antlers. lions have roars.

Among us, women have their looks. That is what we use. If men were attracted to intelligence alone a lot of women would walk around with books in their hand and would sit in libraries for hours at a time. But women know that if you want to attract a male, it's going to take more than that, and you're going to have to have some attractive assets. So you spend hours on top of hours plucking eyebrows, and finding the right bra, and shaving, and applying eye shadow just to gain the attention on a male, which will hopefully lead to him being attracted.

Again, many women base their worth off of how much male attention they get. if they work hard to get that attention, only to have it showered on a female that is of a lower caliber (looks wise) is just another blow to their self esteem. obviously women feel as if looks are that important to males.

for example, my ex used to (and still has) Vida Guerra as his AIM icon - and it just so happened to be an ass shot lol - i do not have a big booty, so for a minute, that made me self conscious...he likes ass and i don't have one. LoL i mean i got over it, but trivial things like that can really bother a woman and make her feel less secure.

women have much more power than they realize...and the women that recognize the power simply don't know how to use it.
    test
  3. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

pretentious cunt
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

y how stupid can you get...
    test
  5. samii so sexii

*yawn...

Edmund...i question if you indeed know the definition of pretentious. If you do you sure as hell don't know how to use it in a sentence or in the proper context.

can i get some serious rebuttals please?
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i am quite upset that you would go on that route little mrs..
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Tyra Banks looks good and thick @ 160.

I'd smash.
    test
  8. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

when women do that, they got one specific type of dude in they mind.. they might want a good man, but deep down they want a thug n shit.. so when a good man comes around "oh im not interested.."

sometimes when women look for good men, they are right under they nose. some women might have a good male friend thats real compatible with the girl, so when that dude asks her on a date, she sez "noo i dont think so.. i dont want to break this great friendship we got!" then they go out and find some dude so completely opposite from them and think its love when theres a large chance that it may end up in breakin up.
    test
  9. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

sex is an object just about everyone obsesses over and cuz of that
    the sexy females can and will run tons of game
    its societys fault as a whole....
    nowadays its about "im sexy,so what do you have for me?"
    honest thoughts,
    take it or leave it
    test
  10. samii so sexii

what can i say? i like it like that....mmm...yummy! :) <--- woot!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.