Are Jews a race?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Geedorah, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Seen a lot of comments, some write they are a race, some say they are not.
    Wtf?
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

A part of the human race like all humans. It is a tribesname tho. Didn't become nationalized until they occupied Palestine.
    test
  3. dodson495

dodson495 Life is Good

Damn good question
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I thought it was a tribal.bloodline
    test
  5. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

You guys can't be this silly, smh.

Jews are not a race.
    test
  6. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I would say that "Jews" are a group with a commonality in religion, not race. And the alternative, "Israeli" I would consider a nationality, not a race.
    test
  7. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Maybe if you look at it in Biblical times, jews would be a race like gentiles would be a race.

In common terms at the year 2013.. nawww.
    test
  8. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

test
  9. antilluminati

There are different types of jews as well. Like in the ones that the nazis killed and the ones that funded the nazis.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

You have different types of Christians also, but that doesnt make them a race.
    test
  11. antilluminati

If you believe in the bible, then everyone came from adam and eve, which means the is only one human race.
    test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No I dont.
    test
  13. antilluminati

I still don't see race as nothing more than the same fucks adapted to different climates and diets thinking they different.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Jews refere to the people whom make up the Southern Kingdom of Isreal: Judah.

It can also mean anyone individual apart of both the southern Kingdom of Judah and the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Israel can mean the northern Kingdom alone, or in context it can mean both the southern Kingdom of Judah and the northern Kingdom of Israel collectively.

Jews is a transliteration from the Hebrew word: Yahudean or a Yahudee (spelling is off but that is you they said it 2000 years ago)

A jew is not a race, but simply a person apart of the two Kingdoms of Israel.

Today, the 'jews' that claim to be the descendants of Jacob (father of all the children of Ysrael) are in fact Gentiles and have stolen the Identity of the Israelites (it is written in scripture)

OR the word as we know it today (jew) can refere to people who have taken on the covenant of the Most High of Ysrael (YAHUWAH)

There have been many converts to the true religion of the 'jews', which is the everlasting covenant made between the 'God' of Ysrael and the children of Jacob (the children of Ysrael/jews).

The jews in the land today have modified (after man made traditions and after the rudiments of the world) the true way of the God of Ysrael and call it Judaism. It's a false, bent religion biased on many precepts of the way YAHUWAH has instructed the real decendants of Ysrael to well...live. The true desendants are cast out in captivity unto this day. The sons of Japhet are enlarged in Shems tent for a season.

Sons of Japhet are the so called "white" people today. the Sons of Shem were all so called dark skinned. From Shem you get the Hebrews, whom made up different nations such as Moab, the Amorites ect...and the Children of Ysrael.
    test
  15. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

^Unnecessary. Jews are not a race they are an ethnicity technically
    test
  16. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Came in to say what Coup d'état said except in less detail.

Also, if you believe in science there is only one human race.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  18. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

no they are not. Hebrew are an ethnicity. The Hebrew people made up many nations in N.E Africa....jacob, a Hebrew, was the father of all the children that eventually made up the nation of Israel when the Most High delivered them out of Egyptian captivity, after raising them up there. Howver, there were still other Hebrew nations around the land of Cannan that did not make up the nation of Ysrael, such as Moab for example.

So technically you are incorrect in a way, but looking at it closer you can see Hebrew is an ethnicity. Ethnicity is different from nationality. "jews" just happen to be Hebrew as well. Rememebr we are not talking about the Gentiles in the land of Ysrael today that have assumed the true Ysraelites identity since 7th century AD.

I, or you can become apart of the common wealth of Israel, but your ethnicity would still be European (that is if in fact you are a so called white cat from the line of Japhet. See Gen 10:5) But now your nationality would be Ysrael.

I am giving you biblical understanding and not worldly understanding...

Just telling you what scriptures teach on the matter. YAHUWAH is not the author of any confusion.

Brother, I hope this helps.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Pretty much.
    test