are hard nipples on a girl the perfect indicator for attraction?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Alias3000, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

It has to be IMO. I swear every chick I'm able to get the digits from have hard ass nipples as we stand there and talk. it's like their tits are saying "you can have this pussy if you play your cards right from this point on"

Fellaz, do you feel the same as me?...
    test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

She could've just been cold... I mean, it IS wintertime... LOL

Some chicks do a good job of covering up their nipples, though... I saw the tape thing one time and was totally amused.

I like the girls who get wet without me having to touch them or put in much work in foreplay... that's how I know they're very attracted to me.
    test
  3. Alias3000

78 degrees in Texas? I doubt it..lol.. but I understand.

yeah I've seen that move too. I think it's a turn on. covering big nipples with tape...mmm..haha...let's me know that she knows her nips can be a problem....lol

Oh well shit you're gonna love the Cougars then. they get wet just off talking. I was about to finger fuck my MILF potna last night and she was soaking wet in the panties before I even put my hands in. love that shit.
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Oh really?

All the 35+ year old women I've been with seem to take quite a while to get moist.

Those stay-wet chicks I used to deal with were in their 20s.

I guess everybody's peaks are different.
    test
  5. Alias3000

the 35+ chicks get wetter faster based solely on how you say what you say. you can say "you look sexy in that dress" in such a way a 35+chick will be wet in seconds. that old cliche' "it's not what you say but how you say it" comes into play heavy here. I learned the hard way by gettin' shot down by top tier bad ass 35+ bitches driving beemers wearing DKNY head to toe that some of the freakiest women are older women. ..but the "way" I said things had to change if I was gonna score more often with older high end chicks. kinda hard to explain but older chicks are more experienced than younger broads so the same game used on the young ones will only go so far with the older ones. they prefer more honesty. if you wanna fuck her, say that. don't beat around the bush. tell her what you mean and mean what you say in a way that will make her 35 yr old ass call you at 2am with her pussy throbbin' and needs to be fucked befored she goes to work.

I'm a Big Game Hunter. I look for the high end expensive pussy. you know the type...looks married but no ring, in the mall with 8bags of shit, driving a Lexus truck, maybe divorced with 1-2 kids, very beautiful, will look you in the eye, ...holding her own..just needs a "friend"...that's the make up I shoot for.

I gots no time for college coed broke pizza eatin' bitches..
    test
  6. Alias3000

Wow, Ironically my cell phone rings while I was typing my last comments. it's one of my MILF buddies. she wants to take me to "lunch". and the lunch we do don't come in a to-go box..lol...I guess I'll be relieving some stress for lunch today. that's the shit I'm talking about, Kon. Grown women do Grown things.

see yall in a couple hours
    test
  7. Superman70

Superman70 edited

you da man
    test
  8. Alias3000

update: of course I smashed it. I don't fuck around. no pun intended..lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.