Are Cell Phones Safe?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ben Official, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  2. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

LOL I was just gonna say this same shit till I saw you said it already

ROFLZ..
    test
  3. montana Grimey

montana Grimey tony montana's crackbaby.

Streetsz
    Where in Miami U live?
    test
  4. Aurvandill

Aurvandill New Member

There is a GPS tracker on all new phones right now where they can track where you are at that instant. Check it out on you celly to see if it is there. It will give a signal where you know you are being listened to. And you can set the options so that it is 911 only or always on. That means it only happens if you call 911 or if the police want to listen. The only thing they can't check is your messages, so just have your customers leave messages of what they want and then erase them afterwards. Plus, if you are on the phone less then like 20-30 seconds they won't be able to tap the line in time. But I wouldn't worry about it that much and if you are getting this feeling that people are listening to your phone you are probably right and you should stop slingin' and get a job.
    test
  5. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

I wouldnt worry less you big time. Never seen anybody locally gettin nabbed on drug sales cause a celly.
    test
  6. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

i used to live in allapattah, i stay in broward now....plantation to be exact
    test
  7. LowPro

LowPro Hebrew Hammer

there'll be new technology to block this

somethin to scramble the signal or some shit..theres gotta be...i know a few pro tech heads that build their own shit
    test
  8. dj anticz

dj anticz MURDAGRAM GANGSTA!!!!!!!!

dont talk on the phone..what the fuck is the problem?????

dont talk on phones

period!
    test
  9. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

Yea just serve ~~~~~s quick...

and definitely don't fuck with cats you dont know or cats who get sent to you be ~~~~~s who have called you in the past. Definite no no
    test
  10. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

well ive been serving for two months now and ive been using my cell..i dont serve anyone i dont know and i dont serve to random people on the streets...everything seems to be ez' my boy has been servin madd krypto and i cant say there names cuz im workin for them and most likely streetz and sum one else on this board has copped from them ...but anyways the main guy i work for is servin pounds and fronts me an OZ from his headstash every 3 days...ya its that big im pushin an oz every three days ...streetz know the fiends out in broward lol
    test
  11. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

i highly doubt we know the same people playa just from how you described it, but hey you never know its a small world...but yeah broward is ideal for slangin crip...so many rich whiteboys and bitches that the weed sells itself...an OZ every 3 days is type slow though man i wont even lie to you
    test
  12. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

ya well i try and stayin the springs area servin but ive made a few trips out to davie ..but ya no lie im servin an oz every three days
    test
  13. Ben Official

Well obviously I use code when I talk on the cell, and obviously I make it short, but that doesn't mean I won't get caught. I hear so many different stories of what cops do and shit, and so many different people tell me different shit that I guess I'll never know the truth. Oh well......
    test
  14. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

like i said unless ur big time i wouldnt worry at all, they need a warrant to tap ur shit and im pretty sure they need probable cause for a warrant, and a few grams dont exactly equal probable cause
    test
  15. Ben Official

Yeah you need a warrant to tap house phones but not cell phones. And isnt it better to be safe than sorry? I'd rather not NOT worry about it and have it be my only flaw like I have learned in the past. I've seen a lot of people get caught pushing smaller amounts than I am, so what reason would I have not to worry?
    test
  16. 352_FLA

352_FLA New Member

yep i got sprint pcs and the police where outside my crib sometimes when i was smokin alot and callin on the phone... i dont do that shit on the phone no more... Thanks to the Home land security bills they can now listen to ANYTHING.. ANYTIME.... for little to no reason... dont use a phone man... just call up and say "hey im commin over" and do the shit in person.... you gone get caught... luckily them folk never peeped me when i had shit though :)
    test
  17. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

yea u right
    test
  18. Ben Official

but you gotta think... around here there are SO many small time dealers like me. SOOO many. if they had one cop listening on each person dealing, there would have to be a LOT of fucking cops sitting listening to calls instead of fighting crime. a LOT.
    test
  19. Funasty

Funasty New Member

If you movin over 10 pounds or something like that in a cracked down area, don't use a cellphone unless you got a code language, or know a type of jibberish and make your convo quick, less talked, less proof..

If you just slangin smalls makin some side money, you'll be cool just don't steady be gettin ur phone blowed up..

thatz what I think
    test
  20. PLogiKal

PLogiKal Hasblah Bin Laden

i've heard about this shit too, so i don't like to talk about that shit on tha phone, you just gotta use "code" and shit, like instead of sayin a dime say you wanna chill for 10 minutes, shit like that cuz that ain't noticeable at all, it sounds like a regular conversation...i hate when cats be callin me and say shit like that cuz i dunno i'm just paranoid about it, you prolly got nothin to worry about tho, especially if you ain't fuckin wit weight, just be safe...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.