Are Cell Phones Safe?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ben Official, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

I really don't know who to believe. Everyone says different things and so do sources I find. Is it safe to talk about weed n selling n shit on cell phones? My guy said theres a program called HAARP that traces every cell phone call and is sensitive to all the slang terms for drugs n shit, and the more times they are heard on a certain phone the hotter it gets. Is this really the case? Do I have something to worry about if I'm pushing? I still do my best to keep the language down on the phone but some people just dont get it and are like "Yo man can I get an eighth of some marijuana, some good weed bud dro green tree pot?" Should I worry about this shit?
    test
  2. Gummo

Gummo New Member

yes.

i dont talk that shit over my cell phone, i did and alot of other people i knew did and they caught it in the end

depending on how ''big'' you are, i would and wouldnt, all dpeends i guess..
    test
  3. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

fuckin crazy i never knew about that shit
    test
  4. S.I.F.

S.I.F. New Member

my friend round here got his cell phone traced and it was a prepaid phone registered under his friends name. FEDS went to the kids house but didn't find anything cause it wasn't him on the phone. shit's crazy
    test
  5. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

hahah damn.

so much for privacy.
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Frequencies such as cell phones and cordless phones are scanned reguarly by law enforcement agents and there is absolutly nothing illegal about it. Seeing as any citizen with the right equipment can do it. Always talk on a lan line phone, its very hard to get a trace for a lan line phone..
    test
  7. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

lol cats talking about feds and shit

u must be a supersized dealer, cause no lightweight weed dealer hanging on the corner is going to get wiretapped, that shit costs a lot of money and i doubt law enforement would waste it on something like that, unless you're big.

i'd say it's safe to talk on the phone about weed, it's real lightweight

it's not like coke, crack, or heroin, where it would be a very bad idea to talk on any phones at all.

so if you're just a low-level dealer it's probably safe, but i still wouldn't do it.
    test
  8. Ben Official

im really not looking for what different people believe the feds do. im looking for information on what they DO do, shit that is for certain. i dont know who to believe because everyone says different things. tell me what they reaaallly do, or how to find out.
    test
  9. areacode

areacode New Member

from what i've heard in my area county just got a lil box that they can ride around with and pick up cell phones on but only in the immediate area. About a year ago i was lookin round the net and saw this thing on a PI equipment website that you can type in the cell number and listen in. I would think this would be privacy invasion and they would have to have a warrant but i dont know. shits fucked up. I wanted to cop one myself and used it to set up licks by listenin in on cats but you got to be law enforcement to cop it. Ive been out the game in sense early october when i got popped. Been sellin for years in my area. The one day i end up goin on the other side of the river to a different area i get popped. only bag i ever sold over there. fuckin luck
    be safe and start savin money foor court and lawyer fees. mine was 20000 bail which means you pay 2000 and 7500 for a lawyer. its part a the game get out if you cant accept that. hope this helped
    test
  10. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

me and my boys never talk that shit at all on the phones. we set a meeting place and talk there. never on the phones tho.
    test
  11. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

if u didnt get this already...

dont talk on the phones...if they wanna to listen to what ur saying

they can

basically all u gotta realize
    test
  12. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

if you talk too long the phone gets hot. i dont like that. must emitt radiation and i never use mine filling up
    test
  13. Phraction

Phraction Producer/Turntablist

talk in code, bro.

easy as pie
    test
  14. Ben Official

i already do that
    test
  15. montana Grimey

montana Grimey tony montana's crackbaby.

scared bitches...
    never heard of anyone gettin caught cuz of a cell phone.
    test
  16. NYCE©2004

NYCE©2004 I Swallow for posts

get a pre-paid
    test
  17. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

i dont talk business on a phone regardless if people say its safe or not, just a dumb move
    test
  18. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

i dunno if they got Metro PCS where yall live at but its a cellphone company that charges 50 dollars a month for unlimited everything on your phone - they got it here in South Florida and that shit is known to be tapped by feds/law enforcement
    test
  19. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

umm that shit doesnt work

u can get a disposable phone, but that'd be pointless unless you're some kind of big dealer and have money like that, it takes time to get a tap on a phone and if u serious about your business u'd be done with it before they can get a tap.

i still dont think u need to worry if its just weed, but always be safe.
    test
  20. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol@all this pre-paid bullshit

yall ~~~~~s watch too much HBO - turn off the The Wire
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.