Are Asians The Smartest Race

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by iflyboats, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iflyboats

iflyboats New Member

I'm not Asian but I have to wonder if Asians are the smartest race. They established advanced civilizations long before the whites, and are now the economically strongest civilization in the world. Niggas is always good at math and shit too. Thoughts?
    test
  2. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

yeah, asians are little bosses. That one from the goonies is dope.
    test
  3. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

No. In fact, Africans established advanced civilizations before asians, the reason being--gasp-- people have been there the longest. There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that the development speed of various civilizations has a lot to do with geography and very little to do with the intelligence of the people who live in them. See Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond, for starters.

Asians are generally better at math because the education system is different in Asia. Americans are better at creative and critical thinking tasks because the american education system stresses them, asians are sometimes better at math because their traditional education systems generally stress rote memorization and that sort of learning. Even asian-americans often get this sort of stress from their parents.

trust me, I'm a teacher and I'm working in China right now; there are plenty of retarded Chinese kids.
    test
  4. Ovea

Ovea New Member

wow thats some stuff to think about though, i always felt asian culture did stress a ton of urgency with learning.
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

2:30

tooth hurty!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.