Archer is the best show on tv??

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by mambaregime, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

No GoT (or Breaking Bad) might have something to do with it...

But damn if this season of Archer hasnt put all the other unfunny/uninteresting bullshit on tv to shame.

Every episode been A+ material to me. Hope they keep this streak going and dont fall the fuck off like Sunny did the past 2 years (except for Dennis of course..that dudes a comic genius!).

[youtube]8rraR3g3Zds[/youtube]
    test
  2. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

hahahha not even the best comedic show, its definitely parks and rec, one of the most balanced shows on tv right now

archer is a pretty witty show though and has those arrested development influences, which is good, seeing as how AD is probably the most well written comedy series on TV
    test
  3. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

Archer is the shit
    test
  4. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

Old 2/1 Men
    test
  5. mambaregime

You sir are retarded as fuck.

Wasted 30 mins of my life and actually watched an ep of Parks and Recreation (the bailout episode fyi). Literally didnt laugh once, and as much as I love Aubrey Plaza (and would like to smash Quincy's whiter than KOTD daughter)...if I need a fix i'll watch Safety Not Guaranteed.

If you seriously think this show is anywhere near Archer's as far as writing,wit, inside humor, etc....

Than you probably decided to watch P & R as soon as you heard Aziz Ansari was on it....where as I decided never too watch it when I heard that.

Gonna guess you watch 2 broke girls and The Cleveland show...and in your opinion The Simpsons have never been better right?

:pignosesmile:
    test
  6. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

The best part about Archer is the whores
    test
  7. clint_beastwood

clint_beastwood New Member

I just watched that clip of Archer and legit did not even crack a smile. What part of it is good? I'm guessing you just gave a really bad example
    test
  8. mambaregime

Thats not the show just a dvd extra clip....try this one out.

[youtube]69UTsBHwiqc[/youtube]

or

http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/1236851/

For a full episode
    test
  9. IronsWrittens

trust me, youre not w/ me when it comes to tv shows hahah

if you didnt crack a smile, then those mockumentary-type shows must not be for you, ive rarely heard people say they didnt like parks and rec... archer has wit over parks and rec sure... but the chemistry of the cast on parks and rec is like no other, seasons 2-4 (not 1) are funny as hell

dead @ watching b/c of aziz ansari, my brother put me on it, before i knew aziz and his stand up.... and the simpsons fell off a while ago everybody knows that... if you think i watch cleveland show, then you must be the retarded one tbh

as far as comedic writing, nothing touches Arrested Development, but theres nothing indicating archers writing is better than p&r's
    test
  10. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

parks and recreation is shit and aziz azir is horrible stfu with your garbage tastes faggot go watch modern family
    test
  11. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

I like Parks and Rec AND Archer and think they're both one of the best shows on TV, does that make me confused?
    test
  12. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

No but it might be surrogation.
    test
  13. mambaregime

Archer still out of P & R's league overall but I like the cast and maybe I just caught a shitty episode, so i'll check out a few more eps.

Maybe its just me, I quit fucking with most television shows in general 5 years ago...but def Network TV...I gotta have 'real' curse words,side boob and ass shots in my comedy now.
    test
  14. IronsWrittens

ill agree to disagree

i mean if you want side boob, ass shots, and sex in general, you know what show to watch...

nip/tuck

i was on season 5, not even done, and its been at least 100 sex scenes, it was damn near one every episode haha, shit would make anyone wanna be a plastic surgeon (im gonna be a doctor, not plastic, but they made gettin ass seem like its wayyyy too easy lol)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.