Arcane on Battle Rap Arena 02.27.13

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Beggtodiffer, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I can't take credit for finding the quote at 32:32 since I noticed someone caught it in the YouTube comments so that line was ghostwritten but at least I didn't buy it.
    test
  2. IHateYou

IHateYou Active Member

Just listened to this. Norbes sounds like an idiot and this situation is way over blown
    test
  3. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

...because you aren't looking at it properly, obviously.
    test
  4. IndigoWarrior

IndigoWarrior New Member

Child please. Caustic's story has changed every week. No joke. The more truth that comes out... the more he alters his narrative.

This whole debate has degraded into arguing semantics. Cane wants to place the purchase of bars/exchange of money within its proper context. His decision to evade admitting that he actually compensated Caustic, even though he didn't need to is what is causing all the confusion. His detractors are hell bent on highlighting the exchange of funds, but completely ignore that Caustic was equally eager to use a few of Cane's ideas.

I just want to get something straight here - It's okay to use another individual's idea/angle/bars... you just can't provide compensation?

:shaqsalute:
    test
  5. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

You're the worst person possible to defend Arcane. You'd succ dude's dicc through a rape charge.
    test
  6. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

So Arcane denies ever buying bars or angles from me too? Y'all are sounding stupid as hell man. Who cares if Caustic entertained the idea of using some of Arcane's ideas? In the end Caustic didn't use any of Arcane's ideas Arcane used his and payed him money for them.
    test
  7. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

LMFAO You know who took the debate in that direction? Your Lord Highness, Arcane, when he insisted that he DIDN'T "buy" bars...

.....Arcane is the one obfusciating the facts behind a litany of words, using language to cloud the issue... Don't blame those in the community that have had to clean up the conceptual mess Arcane, you and the rest of his cronies have made with language..

And every time the discussion becomes lucid enough to see the reality of Arcane's actions, you appear with a bunch of hokum.. Posting your nonsense that is really just a verbal smoke screen... LOL

DEAD @ you acting like we are wrong for discussing the "semantics" of "Your bars are only worth XX but ill shoot you XX"

We are merely interpreting his words the same way any reasonable person would... That's not debating semantics
    test
  8. Water_Mage

Arcane did not try to put things in the proper context. He denied the purchase, how many times did he say, "I didn't buy bars"!

that's not putting the action in context, that's misusing the context to deny the action altoghether.

You tried your best create a veil of bullshit around the facts, yet, like Arcane, you betrayed yourself by plainly speaking in a way that shows that you KNOW it was a "purchase"... So you yourself admit it was a purchase, and you are a personal friend of Arcane's, you are, in your words, part of his "strategy and preparation team"... Which is no doubt a euphimistic label for "ghost writing" team...
    test
  9. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Lol so true. Arcane spent most os his time on BRA arena spliting hairs in his main effort to defend himself which is why he kept repeating "Did I get bars from Caustic? Yes. Did I give him money? Yes. Did I exchange bars for money? No." The problem is his defense falls apart when he, in his own words, admits that he gave money in return for Caustic's bars. His opinion is they weren't worth as much as he gave him and he foolishly attempted to use that as an example of how he was giving him extra out of the kindness of his heart.

As far as this "money for bars" debate goes, it's a done deal. Arcane ratted on himself.
    test
  10. losoway

losoway Member

This arcane situation is way over blown . Dudes was on facebook trading bars its not that serious. Same way you be in the crib with your niggas trading bitches bruh bruh its life. Norbes is butthurt arcane killed diszaster url debut buzz after that embarrassing lost
    test
  11. Water_Mage

lol this is the 34th peon I've seen saying this... I swear they come off an assembly line in Steal City..

Buying bars isn't even at the forefront of the discussion at this point... What it boils down to is facts vs. bullshit and those of us who are perceptive, discerning, intellectually honest are completely intolerant of bullshit...

I can't tell you how many people like Arcane are out there, who purport to be honest and upright while they deceive themselves, others and waste everyone's time with verbal sleight of hands

Such individuals are toxic to whatever aspect of social life they can influence, and they deserve to be tarred and feathered, and exposed for what they are....

This matter was not blown out of proportion. It is a simple matter that was intentionally made more complicated than it needed to be by Arcane because that's how you bullshit people, you make a simple thing complicated, through unforgivable abuse of language... Don't confuse "made more complex than it needs to be" with "blown out of proportion"
    test
  12. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Its hard what to make of this really, Caustic makes a good point about the facebook convos released, why only make certain parts public? surely the best way for Arcane to prove his point would be to just release all conversations between himself and Caustic to remove any questions. Also the whole "fuck it stolen" bit could have been something just said off the cuff and not actually meant anything in all seriousness, thats not a stretch by any means. Cant really be sure if Caustic would have used Canes bars or not and its just unlucky for Arcane that he was the one who got caught and is taking all the shit for this, but Caustic's role in this (selling bars or trading bars?) is not fact whereas his is.

Alot of the other shit is he say, she say. Arcane said Caustic wanted him to take the facebook convos down for $200, I dont know if this has been confirmed but I dont think we will ever know the whole truth.

I agree that Arcane should have just said he fucked up and that it was a mistake and this would probably be not as big a deal as it is now.

It makes sense for URL to blow this up, they are gonna have Diz battle for them soon so thats more publicity for him, also Diz lost the battle so if they discredit Arcane it takes away that loss on his record.

People bringing up the whole illmac angle against thesaurus where he quoted lines that he apparently wrote for him, it could be just that, an angle. Its not that hard to just pick some lines and say you wrote them and cause of their close relationship it isnt unbelievable. Not saying it isnt true, but just cause Illmac said it doesnt mean it is either. People always make up "facts" in battles, Arcane did it throughout the first GP with his "true stories" and Calicoe did it against O red. Until its confirmed its just an angle in a battle and shouldnt be treated as fact.

Also if I was Caustic I would have accepted money for bars aswell, fuck it no one will care about him in 5 or 10 years, he doesnt owe the culture anything and he should get something out all his effort in bringing free entertainment to people who watch battles.
    test
  13. TheRollModel

TheRollModel Member

This was so fucking funny...

Straight Ambush... Norbes is a fool

Arcane >>>>>
    test
  14. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

No because I'm not looking at it with a bias
    test
  15. SuperNegger

Actually, that's exactly what you ARE doing, in fact.
    test
  16. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

Super ur a fag ball and a half
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

No I say they are both false they both did the same thing by sharing bars. It's just circumstance that stopped Caustic from using thebars but he planned to do it.

I don't believe the border stopping him from using Arcanes bars somehow make him better
    test
  18. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

:shaqsalute:
    test
  19. SuperNegger

If one person murders someone, and the other just said they were going to help but never did, who's guilty? It's just idle threats unless you commit the act, which Caustic never did.

This is very easy. Caustic was no where near the "murder scene" and Arcane is trying to suggest Caustic stabbed the "victim" a few times too, so they are both to blame.. but wait, isn't Arcanes stance that he did NOTHING wrong. How can he say he feels he did nothing wrong, but in the next breath say well.. Caustic did it too.. did what? Nothing? It's impossible to say Caustic is guilty.

And the discussion is NOT and never has been about SHARING bars, it's about buying bars and USING those bars to win a Tournament. Caustic DID not use them, end of debate. Honestly, this has been deaded.
    test
  20. SuperNegger

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.