Arcane on Battle Rap Arena 02.27.13

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Beggtodiffer, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRObain

DRObain Member

Everyone involved in this looks like a fucking clown right now.
    test
  2. rikkymang

rikkymang Member

What the Syco blog?
    test
  3. The Kang

The Kang Head so big my pillow mad

:rio: damn Caustic is snappin on Cane

:jeffsosad:
    test
  4. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

Why is no one berating Dizaster for using this as an excuse to do a terrible performance?

its funny how canadians like Watermage wont apply a deservedly higher standard towards to the champion, the better battler and the more influential name in Dizaster

dizaster, as one of the above posters has mentioned- has been undeservadly absolved of the consequences of a mediocre and disrespectful performance.

its a true shame how someone so highly touted keeps producing such mediocrity consequence free
    test
  5. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

I guess they figure you're allowed to be terrible if your opponent did something in a previous battle.
    test
  6. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

Arcane was winning this whole arguement ... meaning that he had me believing that he meant to give caustic money, cause he's CANE THE KIND HEARTED and not cause he was buying bars.... then He says:

"I told caustic that his bars were only worth 100, but I'm going to give you 200"

LOL what the fuck?? ... crack under interrogation..

Now he's CANE in menace 2 society "you know you done fucked up, right"
    test
  7. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

if you stopped at 40 then you missed arcane telling on himself lol ... he was good at keeping the story straight, but then he fucked the fuck up
    test
  8. The Wrist

The Wrist rap fighting

a surefire way to tell when someone is f'n up is when they use multiple defenses. Arcane musta ran through 6 or 7 if you listen to the whole thing
    test
  9. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

Why is it ok to write bars for someone for free, but buying them is a crucifyable offense?
    test
  10. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

either one is not preferable ... but the point is that most people are friends and are kicking around ideas with each other ... so the line is blurred .. BUT, when you buy the shit, there's no grey area.. you basically admit that I'm not good enough to come up with my own shit so please write for me.. that shit is different

there's a few dudes that are buying, though .. I won't name names, but niggas is dumb
    test
  11. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

Dot Mob charing bars with each other is a certainty at this point

theres little difference in being given verses and buying verses when it comes to affecting your perception of the battle itself and the rappers performance.
    test
  12. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

The Smoking Gun

URL Battle Rap Arena Has Arcanes Side of Bargate - YouTube 1:06:34

"The bars did come into play. There was actually a conversation that me and Caustic had where I explained to him how many bars I wrote for the Grand Prix and why I thought his bars was actually only worth a hundred bucks. I said 'You know what? At the end of the day, your shit's only worth a hundred bucks but I'ma shoot you 2. I could post that screenshot tonight if you want...."
    :obamafuckit:
    @ARCANE905

We want the screenshots, Arcane! Post them shits up!
    test
  13. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

fuck outta here real niggas LARP!!

swords n shit we out here!!!
    @Water_Mage on real nigga time
    test
  14. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

More evidence

URL Battle Rap Arena Has Arcanes Side of Bargate - YouTube 32:32

Arcane buried himself even when he got the platform to talk without being questioned or interrupted.

"When I shot Caustic the dough I let him know, 'This isn't just for your bars.' I gave him a lot more than his bars are worth."

URL Battle Rap Arena Has Arcanes Side of Bargate - YouTube 1:09:40

Arcane then really fucks up trying to defend against his statement here:

"Because I let him know that I didn't think his bars were...... you know what I mean? I didn't want him to think that I'm giving him 200 bucks because his bars were.........for the bars."

lol He almost finishes his sentences both times before he realizes that he just walked into a dead end.

You can easily fill in the blanks with what he was going to say and why he realized he couldn't go that direction without incriminating himself further.

"I let him know that I didn't think his bars were [worth 200 dollars]. I didn't want him to think that I'm giving him 200 bucks because his bars were [worth that much]."

He attempts to censor himself on the fly after realizing how using the term "worth" in regards to bars was hurting his case instead of helping it.

Case closed

:pescigoat:
    test
  15. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

:chefoooh:

JOB1 will be writing the history books of battle rap one day....

Not even Indigowarrior could rebuttle that post
    test
  16. DragonAndLance

DragonAndLance Shoryuken!

god know's he'll try.. 50 more posts of the fb convo, 10 more times of saying 'i love arcane's dick', who knows what else
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Caustic didn't use bars because he didn't get the chance not because he was above the ideas. And you don't really know if Caustic used other bars or not in previous battles. We do know that he said he was going to use some of Arcane bars
    test
  18. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

He did not use the bars, I don't care what the reasoning/cause/effect was, you aren't you really this dense... are you?

Damn you really are dumb as all fuck.

:neggerplz:
    test
  19. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

"I would dare anybody to say they wrote a single bar for anyone of my battles besides that Chedda Cheese battle. No ones gonna do it."

:smackusure:
    test
  20. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

You don't care but I do. If he decided to not use it than it's an argument but simply not having the oppurtunity to use it but planning on it puts him in the same category to me. You can view it differently. You call me dumb because I see it diferently than you fine
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.