ARCANE ADMITS TO WORKING WITH CAUSTIC ALL THE WAY BACK TO HIS BATTLE WITH 100 BULLETs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lil' Ze, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Is this cool with ya'll

1. Y

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. N

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

What u and alot of people fail to realze is even if i pulled it out in the end they wud have bood , u dont get it.

Arcane is the biggest fraud in battle history and i have nothing to worry about

I won in the long run...

Bout to do a huge event with breal
    And i have a television deal for a battle show ill be directing im siigning right when i get back , well im checkin out the contract cuz its done and f its all good im gonna be goooood its paying serious bread, and the main director on board iis claud brooks.
    He created lyricist lounge .....
    Anyways bout to grab some popcorn
    test
  2. J-Professional

J-Professional Well-Known Member

test
  3. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

Who wrote this u or caustic?
    test
  4. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

Correction: Caustic did not help me wit any of my bars for Bulletz, not sure where you are getting that from?
    test
  5. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

I knew this fool was a bitch. Thats why when Diz called me to tell me he knew everything i just laughed and said "do you, diz.."

I reiterate: what i make in a month rivals what cane got for the whole tournament. Anyone buying this "i was just trying to hook you up cause we're friends" shit is foolish. I charged you for a verse you bought. I charge 300 a verse and you gave me this whole sob story about how you're broke and KOTD is bad business and you needed every dime but i deserve to get paid for my bars.

Shoulda recorded them phonecalls on some watergate shit. But i can do one better.

My evernote filled wigh every goodfucking line you've said since Luciano Crakk.
    test
  6. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

Good job, everyone!
    test
  7. OG Hater

OG Hater New Member

Even with all this ammo, if Diz had won .... yall crybaby's would have said he only won because of the whole ghost writing angle

IF Diz wouldn't have use the ghost writing angle yall would have bitch about him not using it

either way people are going to hae something to say
    test
  8. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

Um even if pete lost money on a bet , not everyone is like u and there in thier mid 30s and have no job, or a 100 to spare, ur pretty pathetic if u ask me.
    U really need to find what ur gonna do with ur life cuz im happy i ended u permenantly....next month ill be on URL which u wud dream too, and guess what nobody will even care about u, ull be forgotten. Cuz i might have lost the battle but i tookk ur manhood with me.
    test
  9. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

test
  10. tolomov

tolomov Knamelis Judge 2.0

:chefoooh:
    test
  11. OG Hater

OG Hater New Member

Damn

where is the "Don damarco" gif when you need it
    test
  12. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

Dizaster belives DNA is a lie thought up by our alien masters

Yeah i'm gonna go to that guy for the facts on the ground as to what happend with the crowd booing him :funny:

That "he said she said" line was FIRE bruv, they would've loved that on URL :funny:
    test
  13. Whyareyoumadtho

Whyareyoumadtho New Member

I do seem to remember caustic using that drywall line but it doesn't matter.. Arcane fucked up by offering money for bars even tho it seemed like he did it cuz he felt bad for caustic gettin dq'd.. Then again it sounds like more shit is bout to be revealed so Dino gues il grab some popcorn and kick back. Cheers
    test
  14. ColdWorld11

ColdWorld11 Member

Pure fraudulent shit here. Everything was cool until you hit up the radio show pretending like the sharing of ideas was a one way street. That's what caused this conflict more than anything. Why can't you just concede you and Cane were helping each other rather than posing like you're some lyrical mercenary for hire. Tried to gas your shit up and you got exposed. Shameful shit.
    test
  15. Lexcalibur

Lexcalibur Well-Known Member

How does someone go about getting this info?
    test
  16. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

Its basickly all over . And im happy i lost this was the best possible outcome and now i get al the match ups ii want oor i wont battle! Geahhhhhhhhhh
    test
  17. icuepawns

icuepawns now cut it out.

lmfao @ diz, caustic and cane.

this is why URL >>>>>>
    :smidack:
    test
  18. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

''fuck losing to these dudes''

haha, yesss.
    test
  19. ColdWorld11

ColdWorld11 Member

Diz is fucking so detached from reality it's starting to be disturbing. You lost not because the crowd was biased... you lost because you spit perhaps the worst round in title match history.

"Go ahead and dooey?" Rhyming respect and defend, with respect and defend?" And you claim supremacy? You are a one trick pony. Never on the level with real writers. Your construct is consistently disjointed and you never bring more than one angle to any battle. I used to chalk it up to laziness, but I am now seeing it's just plain stupidity.

Only haters and people refusing to see the straight facts support your narrative. You collapsed in the face of real bars. GTFOH!
    test
  20. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.