ARCANE ADMITS TO WORKING WITH CAUSTIC ALL THE WAY BACK TO HIS BATTLE WITH 100 BULLETs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lil' Ze, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Is this cool with ya'll

1. Y

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. N

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

^ There's literally like 12 active people in that forum. Two of them being Kingly and Organik.
    test
  2. Innertt

Innertt Grown Man Posts

the other 10 being alts of ColdWorld
    test
  3. illaforillaa

illaforillaa Member

mmm right 1200 people booed for diz...
    test
  4. BODYBAG973

BODYBAG973 Member

:chefoooh::obamalulz:
    test
  5. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

2 pages in 24hrs. Shit is slowing down around here.
    test
  6. Zanzibar

Zanzibar Registered Hamster fucker

test
  7. ThoroughFredo

ThoroughFredo New Member

Who cares about any of this... I wrote all this shit
    test
  8. Zanzibar

ur faggot ass country never boo'd lines like that b4. why the hate and vitriol for the Arab yo? :TLDR:

:umad:
    test
  9. Zanzibar

ur on a fucking girly faggot tip. :verbfold:
    bitch ass username btw.:arsyeah:
    test
  10. BSLIONS

BSLIONS New Member

I'm not going all the way back to find his quote but Tricky P and Storm said the realest shit in this thread tbh.
    test
  11. Zanzibar

Caustic got called out by his homies b/c Arcane used the same bars Caustic used once before in a battle,
    Diz went through his homie comp. believable yet?
    How is it a bitch move if he's doing it just to expose the snake he's battling?

it's not even foul, he didn't rat anybody out he sorta blew his homie up for PARTICIPATING in some fraudulent shit his **opponent in a rap battle** paid for and did, simple as. Anyone of you faggots using this as a snitching on ur drug peddling homie analogy is a hopeless FAGGOT internet gangsta who needs a clue.
    They both battle rap, he's pointing out how the dude hes battling disrespected the art form. It's not a snitch move.

You internet g's treating it like 'if it was me' or 'in the hood' well, this aint something to fight fight ur boy for,
    they fucking battle rap nigga, this whole situation is based off battle rap. EXPOSING the nigga that bought bars from your boy for a battle.

Get over it, Arcane frauded to cement a win, Diz knew he cud get info on this bullshit and exposed the shit. Came out with Canes credibility missing, next nigga to bring hood into some battlerap shit insta E-thug status.
    test
  12. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

The dude named zanzibar ISNT from toronto? interesting...
    You werent there. Diz lost the crowd and wouldnt shut up about caustic. Then he spits that crap. one of the worst lines i ever heard. youll get around like he say she say? wow....wooooooooow woooooooooow [/diz impression]
    test
  13. Zanzibar

Nahhh Saurus was battling all kinds of unworthy motherfuckers out of the gate on GT. So was Illmac, remember, those dudes gotta accept the challenge.:sohumble:
    test
  14. Zanzibar

Oh I left T.dot.:ganikcheesin:

your Canadian mom and sis still spit on this mic once we confirm it through FB, they send me the funds through paypal to fly up there and back :hairganik:
    I wasn't there but u gave part of the story, ik the truestory. you bias goofs boo'ed Diz because Canada wants Arcane to win once Diz spaz attack reaction ensued.. y'all seemed aware the chain was on the line and a Canadian (specifically Hamilton) had a chance to snatch it. It was never just the bars hahaha, btw some heads in the crowd were planted there to boo anything whack Diz said, it started a wave..

Diz once said whack shit like "gold fish, no fish" which is just as weak but the way he said it would get a guffawsss from a tdot crowd. all of sudden you boo how he said "you'll get around" obvious its a pun, and obvious some funny shit went on bts before this Tdot Tdot Tdot battle.
    test
  15. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

People saying that the crowd boo'd Arcane at the start and not Diz make no sense, so they were booing Arcane? And then they decided to boo Diz during his rounds? Rather than Arcane? The person who they were apparently booing at the start of the battle for buying lyrics?

Logic <<<<<<<<<<<
    test
  16. Zanzibar

9 incher? sphincter??
    eye spy a Dick spy
    :RJwowwww::floydsnrfunny:
    test
  17. Zanzibar

test
  18. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

LoL! Man shut yo' ass up w/ all that rambling and step ya reading comprehension game up. My post was implying that imo Caustic was in on it. He denied it at first and was saying that Dizaster snooped thru his shit w/o him knowing. I was saying IF that was the case then that would have been a serious bitch move and I don't think Caustic would've been so cool about it if that was how it really went down. And if that is what happened and Caustic really was cool w/ that then he's more of a pushover then I would've thought.

Nobody's talking about "internet gangsta" shit. I'm talking GROWN MAN shit fool. However, judging from your post, I'm not surprised you don't get that as you come off as a kid. Fuck outta here w/ your stereotype "drug peddling homie" talk clown. Me, nor any other grown man I know would be cool with another grown man going through our personal shit w/o asking, and then printing out personal conversations and Paypal info. I catch one of my boys doing some slick shit like that he is no longer welcomed around me b/c he is not to be trusted. WTF kind of dude snoops through another man's shit? That's ho shit. I don't give a fuck if it's for a battle or a damn poetry reading session. You better come talk to me first like a man or we have a problem. That's basic adult shit. You gotta either be a clown or a child who doesn't know better to cosign some weak shit like that.
    test
  19. illaforillaa

illaforillaa Member

give it a rest already! go to the kotd forum and defend diz , all the arcane dickriders are in there

imo cant deny that whoevers bars they were though, were fire . aint taking no sides though regardless of whoevers they were id say it anyway
    test
  20. illaforillaa

illaforillaa Member

agreed, imo alot of the comments are just judgements from alot of people who werent even there or who have watched a few battles and suddenly they think they know everything about battlerap (not all though ive read everything and alot of people have good points and views)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.